PDA

View Full Version : what happen !!i wait for 2 day now i don get platinum

m-marugo
06-30-2013, 11:48 PM
hey i pay 89.99$ 2day ago but now i don get platinum who can tell me why ?i lose money am not happy -.-"

ooommmggg
06-30-2013, 11:52 PM
Email sts support at support@spacetimestudios.com. It might take a few days, but they'll get things sorted out. If you emailed them two days ago, you probably didn't get a response because they dont work on weekends :)

saroeun
06-30-2013, 11:54 PM
Contact to the officer soon..... Try again and again.. So much money for me

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

hane801
07-01-2013, 01:53 PM
Hi. I have the same problem. I dont t have the purches platinum in my inventory. Please fix this problem

Samhayne
07-01-2013, 02:57 PM
Hi guys,

We are very sorry to hear of your delay in receiving your Platinum. Unfortunately, there are a number of systems involved in a purchase and any delay along the way will stop things. Don't worry! We can help. Please see this support article for details:

http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/963728-i-purchased-platinum-but-i-have-not-received-it-yet-

Thanks!

JaytB
07-01-2013, 03:18 PM
Just use the link Samhayne posted.

I had several purchase delays during the weekend (one was because of slow performance of google wallet, which I'll never use again) and created a support ticket via the link above. They helped me solve my problems on Saturday and even on Sunday!

So yeah, don't worry, they take their support job serious.