PDA

View Full Version : Random Waving?

CanonicalKoi
10-19-2010, 03:47 PM
I've had it happen twice, both times in Balefort. Last night, after the "the pumpkins are coming" DC announcement, I typed in, "Yay, pumpkins", hit enter and my char did the "wave hi" thing. Today, went from my inventory back out and it happened again. Both time, my "emotes" buttons were totally hidden so I didn't hit one by mistake. It's not a big deal or anything, just odd, but I thought you should know.

Vyvin
10-19-2010, 03:49 PM
when u shake the device the emote goes off
try it
/Vyvin

Cascade
10-19-2010, 03:49 PM
If you shake your idevice up and down it does the "wave" emote.

Royce
10-19-2010, 03:57 PM
I had a problem where this would happen with no shaking at all, and happen quite frequently. Though it just stopped at some point, and I don't think it's happened since. I reported it here originally: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?8671-A-couple-weird-behaiviors-on-4th-Gen-iPod-Touch
The only thing I've been doing differently since it stopped happening is that I now close all other background apps when I play PL (except sometimes safari). Not sure if that's related or not though...

CanonicalKoi
10-19-2010, 04:20 PM
iPad was flat on my lap (and I hadn't had that much coffee!), so no shaking. Nothing else open or running in the background, sooooo.....? Neat to know about the shaking, though--I'll give it a try.