PDA

View Full Version : Respect character from gold

sherentsoj
07-01-2013, 08:23 AM
I think we should вє have a some respecting from gold so everybody can вє happy again after can respect her self with some gold. so not just people who have platinum can respect it the character may like 5000 gold to change 5 platinum its good

Sent from my Arcane Legends account Sherent

DocDoBig
07-01-2013, 08:54 AM
Re-Spec*

Sorry just had to. ;)

Zojak
07-01-2013, 09:09 AM
So wait, you want us to pay gold for respect? Respect from other players? or the devs? Orrr are you wanting to buy respect from the bosses so they drop better loot?

xcainnblecterx
07-01-2013, 09:21 AM
So wait, you want us to pay gold for respect? Respect from other players? or the devs? Orrr are you wanting to buy respect from the bosses so they drop better loot?

Respec stats. And I wouldn't mind if it was plat but seperated into 2 respecs. Hate paying 5plat when I only need to change skills-.- and 2 plat is very easy to get

Zojak
07-01-2013, 09:27 AM
Respec stats. And I wouldn't mind if it was plat but seperated into 2 respecs. Hate paying 5plat when I only need to change skills-.- and 2 plat is very easy to get

Trolly McTrollerson.

Uzii
07-01-2013, 10:00 AM

Trolly McTrollerson.

Did it make u feel better?

I think its a good idea. u still need to think abt skills not to blow up all ur gold on it.

xcainnblecterx
07-01-2013, 10:26 AM
Trolly McTrollerson.

You don't say?

Trenton
07-01-2013, 10:30 AM
Re-Spec*

Sorry just had to. ;) I almost did, then realized it may have been rude, considering that English isn't his first language and maybe his English auto-correction may have turned it from respec to respect.

sherentsoj
07-01-2013, 10:52 AM
Yeah I think its better when I can respect all my stats and skill with some gold, so I don't need to buy some plat again to do this respec, cause I have some friend and she was newbie here and her self was 24 lvl really need to respec but she don't have some plat I wanna trade it to him but can't so may spacetime can make it happen

sherentsoj
07-01-2013, 10:57 AM

Lol I mean only respec the stats and skill or you got better with paying your platinum only just for respec

Jed
07-01-2013, 11:02 AM
Respect my stats, Zojak.

DocDoBig
07-01-2013, 02:01 PM
I almost did, then realized it may have been rude, considering that English isn't his first language and maybe his English auto-correction may have turned it from respec to respect.

Yes, I apologized already. ;)

Alhuntrazeck
07-02-2013, 05:05 AM
I love this suggestion (and thread). We should have gold respecs and separate respecs for skills and stats.

Just barely holding myself from joining in the trolling :p

sherentsoj
07-02-2013, 10:42 AM
I love this suggestion (and thread). We should have gold respecs and separate respecs for skills and stats.

Just barely holding myself from joining in the trolling :p

Yeah I want this thread can вє perfect with someone who deal it respect with some gold can вє better for us

saroeun
07-02-2013, 10:48 AM
It's a good idea, but can't be

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

sherentsoj
07-02-2013, 01:13 PM
It's a good idea, but can't be

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah I know but still hopefully "̮=))ƗƗɑɑˆ⌣ˆƗƗɑɑ=D

Shiniva
07-04-2013, 02:49 AM
I vote for this idea :) i really wanna test out all kinds of spec but i dont want to use a billion plat on it so gogo make it cost gold instead :) PLZ

KingFu
07-04-2013, 03:06 AM
Respecs were so much better before in PL. Rather than buying an individual respec you bought respec credits, either 1 or 5 of them. You could have as many respec credits as you wanted, use them when needed, and were universal across characters.

Pivot
07-04-2013, 02:07 PM
this will never happen sts is all about money take out the respec for plat they would have less money in there pockets so as i can see this suggestion would be thrown in to the i dont care pile

sherentsoj
07-04-2013, 10:05 PM
this will never happen sts is all about money take out the respec for plat they would have less money in there pockets so as i can see this suggestion would be thrown in to the i dont care pile

Yeah u right its like never mind lol