PDA

View Full Version : 2013-07-01 Content Update (124456)

H2N
07-01-2013, 12:10 PM
Double Free Platinum Offers Weekend has ended.

Totallymad
07-01-2013, 12:16 PM
One more "osom" news, guys better close this game like final fantasy 14 guys did. Make some great episodes before vampire world will fail and a story that will lead this game to the end. Really this updates is like a laugh on us. Sorry if it sounds rude but i really get tired of this double damages and plat offers updates :(

hellangelsdf
07-02-2013, 04:40 AM
One more "osom" news, guys better close this game like final fantasy 14 guys did. Make some great episodes before vampire world will fail and a story that will lead this game to the end. Really this updates is like a laugh on us. Sorry if it sounds rude but i really get tired of this double damages and plat offers updates :(

i agree to totallymad , i'm also bored of this double damage , platinum offer updates .. seriously when will sts do some good update to DL ?

Sandra Marie Black
07-04-2013, 01:26 PM
I do want a great update and a new map too with maybe the option of pets fighting with you and bonus game dungeons all the time as its really cool to earn awesome costumes makes so rare costumes there and your customer base will return to normal maybe even a rare fighting pet in there.please we have been loyal and patient so please give us a new uplifted update and then advertise to us on our gmail s. also pocket legends needs a pirate themed island with fighting pets too as this will bring people back there maybe not the kraken theme but blackbird the pirate and some older pirates maybe bring in chrisptopher Columbus theme to be raided by the pirates ok we deserve better updates I know arcane is your main attention by your original based customers deserve to be taken care of reality stinks but your losing your customers because arcane is mostly platinum baed without a lot of ways like free plat daily rewards and free mana daily your free pets are far and in between so even there needs to be more easy as its gotten way too expensive. That's why you are also losing people there all my friends from Malayasia liked in he beginning but when you made elixirs too expensive you lost your major base of customers so please fix this . Thank you

RussianBear
07-10-2013, 06:37 AM
Why u guys can't do same as u do in AL atm? So much cool updates, new maps, new weapons, new gems - new relics, fun zones

Hephaestia
07-22-2013, 01:47 AM
Pets are the reason I don't play AL as much. All my money was going to feeding them.

Totallymad
07-22-2013, 06:22 AM
Pets are the reason I don't play AL as much. All my money was going to feeding them.

Well to play AL you have to spend plat to be happy. That is why this game is priority now and other games looks abandoned.

P.s. Money rule this world. :(