PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion plz..

Zentry
07-01-2013, 04:18 PM
Where do I farm for good pinks and good money. Help plz.

Reunegade
07-01-2013, 04:46 PM
Farm dragon/Nuri's dungeon. You want to be at least level 60 to be able to farm glyphic blade steels in Nuri's.

CrimsonTider
07-01-2013, 04:52 PM
Where do I farm for good pinks and good money. Help plz.

First of all, what level and class are you? Also, do you plan on spending plat or not? We can help more from there.

Zentry
07-01-2013, 04:55 PM
My toon is lvl 65 and I am a fox. I plan on spending plat yes

Trenton
07-01-2013, 05:31 PM
My toon is lvl 65 and I am a fox. I plan on spending plat yes I'd suggest doing the Nuri 3-plat dungeon, as you're going to get alot of glyphic blade steels, crafting materials that go for around 5k-15k each, and a possibility at the pinks. I actually suggest on not using elixirs, other than damage/armor or whatever. I say no re-rolls, because you're gonna want to get those orange glyphic blade steels, and you need no re-roll elixir. You're also already going to be spending 3 plat per run, so why waste even more on elixirs? Note: Glyphic Blade Steels go from 300k-400k each.

CrimsonTider
07-01-2013, 05:38 PM
My toon is lvl 65 and I am a fox. I plan on spending plat yes

Farming Vampire Feast is good because of the chance of getting Dragon Vanity drops as well as Mt. Fang pinks. However, because you are 65 and a fox, chances of you getting booted are high (even if you use an elixir.) Nuri's Funhouse and Mini-Dungeon are good for pinks and crafting materials, however, you should not use elixirs if farming crafting materials in Nuri's. Both Mt. Fang and Nuri's have have drop rates for trash gear which can be liquidated for gold at good amounts.

Another place to solo would be Plasma Pyramid in Alien Oasis 2. Up to 5k gold can be earned per run, and like the other two campaigns, the trash gear drops are high and can be liquidated for extra gold. Sandstone Caves, Frozen Nightmares, and Balefort Sewers are also good for farming valuable pinks.

It basically takes time and patience, but earning gold through farming CAN be done (It is the way I earn my gold.)

Good luck! :)

Cheenivie
07-01-2013, 05:46 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?90381-How-To-Be-Rich

A guide that I use for farming tells you good places where to do so and how