PDA

View Full Version : How can pay that??? Tellme love!

Romifrity
07-01-2013, 09:25 PM

First photo warrior's weapon 57999999? Millions?

Anybody can pay? I don't believe that
Its the same history like ever, expensive sory,EXPENSIVE items impossible to buy, only paying with platinum, and getting u poor in life, so what are doing here? What are they doing with us?....

SkullCrusher
07-01-2013, 09:30 PM
English please. :) Lol jk :p. That my friend, would be "Gundasome" I believe on the forums. AKA The Richest player.

Romifrity
07-01-2013, 09:42 PM
Grrrrrr

Romifrity
07-01-2013, 09:47 PM
That warrior weapon's cost like 3.000 u$$

Bebsi
07-01-2013, 09:55 PM
It's a few items that are hard to gain. That what keeps me going.
It's like something u haven't finished and it bugs u like a fly that keeps whirling around ur head lol

I tried my best to obtain the hammer this weekend but the AL gods weren't with me xD

Sloggar
07-01-2013, 10:04 PM
Guys putting the arcane warrior weapon on auction for 57m like love did Would cost around 2m gold and yes in not sure if I'm right I calculated that's how close I can get

Romifrity
07-01-2013, 10:33 PM
Guys putting the arcane warrior weapon on auction for 57m like love did Would cost around 2m gold and yes in not sure if I'm right I calculated that's how close I can get

Yes, but why? LOVE IS VERY RICH lol

Selling
07-01-2013, 10:38 PM
It was so much gold that this happened

Romifrity
07-01-2013, 10:40 PM
Where? Really?

Jellowpy
07-02-2013, 12:19 AM
To be honest that is priced about right and knowing love i was even surprised she only posted it @58m ..
As one poster have stated this are items that keeps player going and gunning for it helps to keep the fire burnin for players like us..

matanofx
07-02-2013, 01:46 AM
i think the title of this thread should be "who can pay that" not "how can pay that"

with that being sad, i can not pay that >.< but thnx for showing me a new way to check auction

xcainnblecterx
07-02-2013, 01:48 AM
It can be payed with hugs and kisses

Energizeric
07-02-2013, 02:30 AM
I cannot afford to buy a Ferrari for $200k+, but somehow they manage to sell a few thousand of them per year. Just like in real life, there are some rich players in AL, and some of them can afford to buy items like this.

Romifrity
07-02-2013, 04:18 AM
I cannot afford to buy a Ferrari for $200k+, but somehow they manage to sell a few thousand of them per year. Just like in real life, there are some rich players in AL, and some of them can afford to buy items like this.

You right bro, but, i don't believe all rich payers really pay this items, or pay 2 millions gold on shop to selling thats, i was thinking...love, maybe is rich payer,or maybe is part of a game organization to increase prices, and idiots buy platinum, to open crates and crates looking for this weapon, Cause game life depends to real money...and manutencion, but is really necessary make that soo exposed?

chitgoks
07-02-2013, 04:34 AM
It can be payed with hugs and kisses

maybe my love banner can do that ;)

Maalice
07-02-2013, 04:40 AM
Its so expensive because its so rare... my advice to u is just ignore it. Or... u can do some free offers and try to get lucky... or u can do what we r all trying to do and make money the hard way. Do some farming and try to merch. I'm not trying to troll u and believe me I know how hard it is and how depressing it can b. I just barely got my first mythic... and that one item for some reason makes me so happy because of all the hard work that it took. I was evem able to pick up an additional weapon. I'm poor again bit I'm sure I can get to my next goal... some armor... just hang in there buddy.

Romifrity
07-02-2013, 05:08 AM
I have a mitic gun and good equipment bro, but 57999999millions???? I don't think so

Maalice
07-02-2013, 05:22 AM
There is a differance between muthic and arcane... a big difference

Energizeric
07-02-2013, 05:44 AM
You right bro, but, i don't believe all rich payers really pay this items, or pay 2 millions gold on shop to selling thats, i was thinking...love, maybe is rich payer,or maybe is part of a game organization to increase prices, and idiots buy platinum, to open crates and crates looking for this weapon, Cause game life depends to real money...and manutencion, but is really necessary make that soo exposed?

Nah, I know him. He sometimes buys items from me, and then I see him sell those items in the auction. He actually never spends plat, he's just a merchant. He buys the items and sells them for more. He started playing AL back when it first came out, so by the time most of us started playing he already had made a few million gold, then he just kept buying and selling and made a fortune once the mythic helms came out.

darthdlo
07-02-2013, 06:41 AM
Everything if fine like it is. In pl when the drgn eqpt was uber rare people would sell sets for sometimes 40+ mill and the gold cap was 9.99 mill. So to avoid illegal trades and rip offs they have a 99.99 mill cap and the uber rare is arcane which is around that price. .its something to work towards, at least u know when u have got all you can get and money just adds up with nothing to spend on you realize after 58mill you can still buy something and deplete your supply and start over. Its something to work toward, if its to hard to get to or you think its too much you might be in the wrong game this one takes a some effort and skill and time and thats what I AND pros, not us pros, play this game.

Romifrity
07-02-2013, 07:20 AM
Nah, I know him. He sometimes buys items from me, and then I see him sell those items in the auction. He actually never spends plat, he's just a merchant. He buys the items and sells them for more. He started playing AL back when it first came out, so by the time most of us started playing he already had made a few million gold, then he just kept buying and selling and made a fortune once the mythic helms came out.
Could be, is a good merchant, but, who can pay? 2millions to sell are really lost.

Rare
07-02-2013, 09:12 AM
There are plenty people who can pay. Look in the traders forums. People are offering 50m+ for it.

ShadowGunX
07-02-2013, 01:55 PM
i will get a nice luxuries with those dollars.
i dnt want d lame hammer wich will b come dwn in price

Zanpakuto
07-02-2013, 02:04 PM
Meeh, it's only going to be good for 2 more seasons before it gets nerfed in terms of stats.

FluffNStuff
07-02-2013, 02:13 PM
i will get a nice luxuries with those dollars.
i dnt want d lame hammer wich will b come dwn in price

Agreed!!! Wasting money on something that will go down in price is just throwing it away. That is reason I don't own a TV, a computer, a phone, car, a bed, refrigerator, stove, microwave, furniture etc. I sleep in an empty house on top of a huge pile of Treasury Bills. And they called me crazy!!!! Well, whose crazy now???? Who????

Zuzeq
07-02-2013, 02:32 PM
Agreed!!! Wasting money on something that will go down in price is just throwing it away. That is reason I don't own a TV, a computer, a phone, car, a bed, refrigerator, stove, microwave, furniture etc. I sleep in an empty house on top of a huge pile of Treasury Bills. And they called me crazy!!!! Well, whose crazy now???? Who????

Wooooow, for real life Lol'ed

Energizeric
07-02-2013, 03:03 PM
Meeh, it's only going to be good for 2 more seasons before it gets nerfed in terms of stats.

But in those 2 seasons you can dominate and greatly improve your stats, and maybe be on a number of leaderboards. Isn't that the point of the game? You know there is no leaderboard for having the most money. The goal is to do well in the game, and this hammer will greatly help that.

You obviously do not NEED to have it to do well, but it helps. The few players who do have it are at a great advantage.

Rare
07-02-2013, 03:07 PM

Ouch. Coffee just came out of my nose. Hurts.

Doomshadowx
07-02-2013, 05:48 PM
Last time i checked love had the maximum amount of gold obtainable -
99.99 mil or maybe 999.99 mil

Maalice
07-02-2013, 06:16 PM

Yessssss!!!!! +100

Sariita
07-02-2013, 06:26 PM
That's something I don't really understand, Okeey, someone needs to buy platinum to open crates and get Mythics & Arcanes, but some people get crazy (You know what I mean) I have never bought platinum because I don't really think its necessary. My point of view is that people won't get crazy and actually everyone need plat payers, without them there is no Arcane Legends

SkullCrusher
07-02-2013, 07:03 PM
That's something I don't really understand, Okeey, someone needs to buy platinum to open crates and get Mythics & Arcanes, but some people get crazy (You know what I mean) I have never bought platinum because I don't really think its necessary. My point of view is that people won't get crazy and actually everyone need plat payers, without them there is no Arcane Legends

I don't really look at buying platinum as a way to help myself. ( Yes, maybe a bit. ) But also a donation to STS for making us these wonderful, and amazing games. :) I also hope they never stop making updates for these, amazing, and wonderful games because these amazing and wonderful games are just so....well, wonderful and amazing *Cough* Pocket Legends. *Cough*

Romifrity
07-02-2013, 08:51 PM

There are plenty people who can pay. Look in the traders forums. People are offering 50m+ for it.

Tell me, why he didn't sell yet? Think about this

Realsoccerer
07-02-2013, 08:57 PM

Yes, but why? LOVE IS VERY RICH lol
Yea I saw love putting Arcane Hammer in acution

Romifrity
07-02-2013, 09:05 PM
Yea I saw love putting Arcane Hammer in acution

Yes just right now you can see :o

gundamsone
07-02-2013, 09:36 PM
I had 2 Mauls actually.
Sold 1 already yesterday @ near AH price.
2nd one is bout to sell, the buyer is cashing out

Maalice
07-05-2013, 10:35 PM
Grats love. I envy ur skills bro

Xpell
07-06-2013, 02:46 PM
Greatest mercher ever in AL as far as I've known

bramer
07-06-2013, 04:36 PM
The first time I played AL I looked up arcane weapons in the AH just for grins. I saw that Love had put one of the hammers up for 60 million. Then I started crying. Literally, I was spamming the Cry emote for like, five hours. It was insane.

This is bramer - signing out

Rare
07-06-2013, 05:03 PM

I had 2 Mauls actually.
Sold 1 already yesterday @ near AH price.
2nd one is bout to sell, the buyer is cashing out

Do you have your answer?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

gundamsone
07-06-2013, 05:05 PM
let this thread die guys lol...

2nd maul sold for 58m gold

ShadowGunX
07-06-2013, 06:05 PM

rofl. u r comparing real things with pixels.
whose crazy now? ofc YOU :-P jk

Jcyee
07-07-2013, 01:14 AM
Do the richest players in AL (gold-wise) even have 58 mil to spend? For me, it's hard to believe that anyone does.

Rare
07-07-2013, 08:01 AM
rofl. u r comparing real things with pixels.
whose crazy now? ofc YOU :-P jk

I see some people cant interpret sarcasm.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Romifrity
07-07-2013, 09:08 PM
Do the richest players in AL (gold-wise) even have 58 mil to spend? For me, it's hard to believe that anyone does.

I think like you bro, is unbelieve
! But some player cannot see the reality, or are richest to, lol

Maalice
07-07-2013, 09:26 PM
This topic always makes me smile. I amnowhere near being able to buy these items. I just don't let it bother me...

Just remember buyers set the prices of items... not the seller...

Anyways I agree... we should let this thread die. Or at least take it behind the barn with a shotgun.

mrjjangles
07-07-2013, 09:48 PM

You should talk to some of the more popular merchants. They'll make your jaw drop if you think 58m is an out-of-ballpark figure. Second, how many posts were translated by Google before being posted? I dont even understand what most of the peopl are trying to say...

Maalice
07-07-2013, 10:20 PM
You should talk to some of the more popular merchants. They'll make your jaw drop if you think 58m is an out-of-ballpark figure. Second, how many posts were translated by Google before being posted? I dont even understand what most of the peopl are trying to say...

Lol