PDA

View Full Version : PvP Advice - L31 Warrior Full Mythic

Zeus
07-01-2013, 10:17 PM
Hey all,

I need some PvP advice. So, I got the gear, all the way down to the ring and amulet. My weapon is a Pavise of Fitness. Now, PvP builds is what I need.

If anyone could help me with some PvP advice, that would be tremendously appreciated! Thanks! :)

My playstyle: Moderate tanking, with the ability to get kills as well.

KingFu
07-01-2013, 10:41 PM
Kill things

Yw

And bump

Syylent
07-02-2013, 08:22 AM
Hey all,

I need some PvP advice. So, I got the gear, all the way down to the ring and amulet. My weapon is a Pavise of Fitness. Now, PvP builds is what I need.

If anyone could help me with some PvP advice, that would be tremendously appreciated! Thanks! :)

My playstyle: Moderate tanking, with the ability to get kills as well.

Check out the warrior boards. Some good discussions there.

wvhills
07-02-2013, 09:12 AM
apollo- add wvhills and wvhillz. I have a rogue and mage so I can't help u with warrior builds but I can help in pvp in general. If u add me let me know ur igns cause I ignore randoms. haha.

I do know that I hate when warriors use the skill that pulls me in. If a warrior doesn't have it then I chase after them mercilessly. Bwahahahaha!

psychoscream
07-02-2013, 09:17 AM
1st advice : mythic weapon is not for pvp get entombed hammer of warfare or arcane hammer
second advice : Do not go to pvp when you are board cause you will die alot

the build is :
heal , windmill , vengful , skyward smash

Zeus
07-02-2013, 09:35 AM
apollo- add wvhills and wvhillz. I have a rogue and mage so I can't help u with warrior builds but I can help in pvp in general. If u add me let me know ur igns cause I ignore randoms. haha.

I do know that I hate when warriors use the skill that pulls me in. If a warrior doesn't have it then I chase after them mercilessly. Bwahahahaha!

Yeah, I found the axe throw skill way more useful then the skyward smash.

Also, my IGN is Zeus.

Alhuntrazeck
07-02-2013, 09:42 AM
U a warrior? Ive only ever played the class as a low lvl alt (still levelin it up :/) but I do know the skills that irritate me most when playing against warriors (as a mage)...

Skyward smash: intensely annoying, whenever you try kiting the stupid tank is smashing you; plus the charged smash stuns you -.-

Axe throw: just like what hills said, its just so darn annoying. Again if I try kiting, the axe draws me back to the tank (I've been in battles where I've been dragged straight through 2 walls to where to ugly brute was waiting to maul me).

Windmill: a nice AoE move (aren't us mages supposed to be the AoE masters?!) that nicely keeps me smashed again and again while the tank gets to attack me at leisure.

Last but NOT THE FREAKIN LEAST: Charged HoR.

While it saved my squishy arse multiple times on elite bosses stuns, I detest the move in PvP, simply because I CANNOT attack the tank while the shield is functional. While the tank is free to attack me.

This post was more of a rant of how I hate fighting warriors, but you get the general picture...yeah, hope I helped you. Gl pvping!

Wowsome
07-02-2013, 10:18 AM
IMHO SS-VB-HoR should be included. Remaining one could be CS/AT/WM.

Warrior class discussion has plenty of additional info :).

Drearivev
07-02-2013, 10:18 AM
If you find Axe Throw more useful, than use Axe, Windmill, VB, HoR.

@Al: lmao. Axe Throw is not a problem for me (I use sorc too). Simply charge up your Fireball while you're being driven to the "ugly brute". Then run and attack from afar ;) Or if you use Gale then use it to get a backwards boost lol.

Alhuntrazeck
07-02-2013, 08:30 PM
No gale, and my fire is usually Cd when I get pulled. This move is freaking irritating when I get pulled into a gang of rogues waiting to slice me up.