PDA

View Full Version : DPS, Damage, Bonus Dmg?

Funto
07-02-2013, 05:56 AM
Ok confused here, what is exactly the differencd on those 3 and how do i know if im doing dps or damage or both? also what does bonus dmg has to do with it?

matanofx
07-02-2013, 06:11 AM
DPS is the damage of your auto attack, not the damage you do with any of your skills

if you take the DPS of your weapon and multiply it by your bonus damage (example: 285%=2.85) you get approx the DPS written on your avatar

Damage is the damage you do with your skills.

Severac
07-02-2013, 06:52 AM
- DPS (damage per second) is the total damage divided by the cast time of the skill in other words it is the damage from fast casting skills w/ the highest damage (w/o charging) which also included normal attack/auto attack. This is where some start to do combo skill, the high the DPS you have the more it'll be effective in damaging the enemy in the fastest time.

-Damage (Damage per cast) is the total damage of a skill per cast with or without charging regardless of its cast time.

- Bonus Damage, not quite sure maybe an amplification to the damage or dps given from the weapon.

JaytB
07-02-2013, 06:59 AM
If you want the long version, here's the link...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=88373

KingFu
07-02-2013, 07:03 AM
If you want the long version, here's the link...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=88373

Photobucket's ridiculous. Ruined all your guide's visuals :/

JaytB
07-02-2013, 07:12 AM
Photobucket's ridiculous. Ruined all your guide's visuals :/

Yeah, I noticed :/

Now they want me to pay a (monthly?) fee if I want to keep sharing my pics. Any alternatives that don't require a fee all of a sudden?

Edit: I just noticed it should automatically reset every month on the day I registered. The funny thing is it says I registered on 31/12...1969 (yes one nine six nine lol), I should have plenty of bandwidth left since the month barely started. Guess they just want my money lol

KingFu
07-02-2013, 07:26 AM
Yeah, I noticed :/

Now they want me to pay a (monthly?) fee if I want to keep sharing my pics. Any alternatives that don't require a fee all of a sudden?

Edit: I just noticed it should automatically reset every month on the day I registered. The funny thing is it says I registered on 31/12...1969 (yes one nine six nine lol), I should have plenty of bandwidth left since the month barely started. Guess they just want my money lol

So your Photobucket was registered the same year as the moon landing...makes sense...

I think Tinypic doesn't require any subscription or limitations. Never used it myself but that's what I've heard from people who have. Also heard good things about Picasa. Have an account there but never really used.

DebbieMoon
07-02-2013, 07:49 AM
Players who use dps combo skill are very rare because of the low mana so the majority of the ppl settled in using normal attack for dps or focus more on damage.

My mage combo skill is fire>ice>light>autoattack-no charging. I crit 2-3x when using it.

My rogue dps combo, autoattack>aim>nox -no charging. I crit 2x.

Energizeric
07-02-2013, 03:06 PM
I suggest you read Jay's thread, as none of the responses here are 100% correct.