PDA

View Full Version : My guides not showing any pictures...

JaytB
07-02-2013, 07:49 AM
Hey guys,

I made this topic just to let you guys know that my pictures in any of my AL/PL guides aren't showing up at the moment.

Photobucket all of a sudden wants to charge me a monthly fee to extend my bandwidth. The bandwidth should be automatically reset every month on the day I registered. The funny thing is that my registration date shows 31/12/...1969 (Before I was born or the Internet even existed lol).

I'm waiting for feedback from photobucket because it would almost be impossible that my 10GB limit has been exceeded in just a couple of days.

I hope to get my pictures up and running again soon.

In the mean time, does anyone know of something similar like Photobucket, but were they don't suddenly want to charge you a monthly fee to use it?

Sorry for any inconvenience.

CrimsonTider
07-02-2013, 07:59 AM
Just checked all of mine and they still work. I don't use Photobucket that much though. Is it because you have so much or are they going to charge for everyone now?

dudetus
07-02-2013, 08:13 AM
Hey guys,

I made this topic just to let you guys know that my pictures in any of my AL/PL guides aren't showing up at the moment.

Photobucket all of a sudden wants to charge me a monthly fee to extend my bandwidth. The bandwidth should be automatically reset every month on the day I registered. The funny thing is that my registration date shows 31/12/...1969 (Before I was born or the Internet even existed lol).

I'm waiting for feedback from photobucket because it would almost be impossible that my 10GB limit has been exceeded in just a couple of days.

In the mean time, does anyone know of something similar like Photobucket, but were they don't suddenly want to charge you a monthly fee to use it?

1969? I thought u were about the same age as Oldcoot. Who was born in 1856 I think.

Reunegade
07-02-2013, 08:24 AM
I just looked up all of my pictures, and they are gone too :/

Suentous PO
07-02-2013, 08:29 AM
Recently they had an update that forced me to re register, but I didn't loose any . I'll ditch them if they charge, mine still has ad banners, looks the same.

Z
07-02-2013, 10:15 AM
Im sry but I am gonna have to call bs. Internet was dated back to 1958 ;)

JaytB
07-02-2013, 10:22 AM
Im sry but I am gonna have to call bs. Internet was dated back to 1958 ;)

Not the public Internet as we know it today ;)

Oldcoot
07-02-2013, 11:40 AM
The summer of 69 , I was only 113 yr old...

NECROREAPER
07-02-2013, 01:01 PM
Hey guys,

Flickr works very well and has a 1TB limit, which I guarantee you'll never ever hit. I'm not too sure on how posting pictures would work though, as in I'm not sure if you can actually host them here or if you can only link to your Flickr.

FluffNStuff
07-02-2013, 03:11 PM
Jay, you can have the images hosted on this site by either uploading from computer or having it retrieve image and host locally.

skrapicoco
07-02-2013, 06:47 PM
Hey guys,

you can try tinypic.com

Promagin
07-02-2013, 07:07 PM
This is what happens to me on STS forums :p
http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a563/promagin123/null_zps3e4668b6.png
And when I play pokemon(lolololol I get bored sometimes) this happens.
http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a563/promagin123/null_zps1a03b981.png

programmed
07-02-2013, 07:08 PM
I never used photobucket before so I don't know how it works. Your pics wont show up unless you save it from the program you use, to your (yes, it is good to use a computer rather than a mobile device) desktop but it must be saved as a JPG file. From there you transfer the image from your desktop, to your guide with the insert image option. Hope this helps :)

Reunegade
07-02-2013, 07:09 PM
Photobucket is quite simple, actually. Take a picture on your iPad and choose to download it on Photobucket. And then, copy the image code, and paste in onto the thread. Idk why, just checked some of my pictures and they were gone. :(

programmed
07-02-2013, 07:15 PM
Also some images depending on what type of image file they are, wont show up on my kindle fire but then on my ipod the same image will show up. Or even the opposite of that. But then on my computer they always show up.

Z
07-02-2013, 08:10 PM
Not the public Internet as we know it today ;)

Yeah I know, I had to google it just to be certain. :)

TheBeastXD
07-02-2013, 08:33 PM
1969 Apollo lunch I believe (learned in man in black 3) lolol

JaytB
07-03-2013, 02:33 AM
Thanks for all the replies!

I'm still waiting for a reply from photobucket support before deciding how to move forward.

JaytB
07-04-2013, 04:07 PM
I just got feedback from Photobucket. My bandwidth should be reset in a couple of days, around the 7th :D

Thanks again for all the feedback!