View Full Version : 174 point unspent

trollerunite
07-02-2013, 09:10 AM
HELLO

i am a warrior of level 30 .MY character name is trollplease , I have recently reset my LVL 30 warrior class Stats and skills as because i want my tank to be doing more damage and have a large hp bar Because i rush into mob try to deal them damage :bull_head: . But i now i Have 174 point unspent and i am worried and having confusion :confusion: How to spent it because i might screw my warrior . so can anyone tell me in detail how do i spend my points on my warrior stats

Wowsome
07-02-2013, 10:08 AM
All 174 points must go into STR.

Syylent
07-02-2013, 11:00 AM

Seconded...

trollerunite
07-02-2013, 11:16 AM
can i ask why all point should go into strength

trollerunite
07-02-2013, 11:38 AM

why all the points should go in to strength , can u tell how do i distribute my points or guide me to a post where is it is told .Help Much appereciated

marshmallow
07-02-2013, 11:51 AM
Just click on the STR +

Syylent
07-02-2013, 02:19 PM
Strength is HP and damage.. Universal for a tank warrior type and gives the biggest bang for the buck.

Bookmark
07-05-2013, 12:28 PM
Another poster suggesting to allocate all points into strength

_FX
07-07-2013, 09:23 AM
i suggest u do 5 str 1 int

so u have enough mana to use skills

Ebezaanec
07-08-2013, 12:37 AM
All points into STR for me. Works best, since AL doesnt seem to be leaning on hybrid classes.

birdmasta
07-08-2013, 03:26 PM
i think hes trolling right now....

Xpell
07-08-2013, 06:57 PM
i suggest u do 5 str 1 int

so u have enough mana to use skills

You would end up with too much mana llike me... before I respected

Chaim Nail
07-20-2013, 08:27 PM
During the last free respect weekend I played around with the stats and because I do more low-level farming I put a few of my points towards intelligence, but I also have two main sets of armour & ring which when combined with different pets gives me two main different playing 'modes', along with variants inbetween.

The left stats is the fighting one with Hazel, and the right is farming with Colton for very high mana level that allows me to use the special moves over-and-over without having to dip into my potions (which I use for fighting):

http://www.haku.co.uk/pics/ArcaneLegendsWarriorStats.jpg

That's just with the Storm Sword of Assault lvl31, I also have the mythic weapon which really boosts the armour.

Alfred Emmanuel Tanopo
07-23-2013, 01:18 AM
that's a very intelligent warrior. E=MC^2 :D

ShadowGunX
07-23-2013, 09:39 AM
During the last free respect weekend I played around with the stats and because I do more low-level farming I put a few of my points towards intelligence, but I also have two main sets of armour & ring which when combined with different pets gives me two main different playing 'modes', along with variants inbetween.

The left stats is the fighting one with Hazel, and the right is farming with Colton for very high mana level that allows me to use the special moves over-and-over without having to dip into my potions (which I use for fighting):

http://www.haku.co.uk/pics/ArcaneLegendsWarriorStats.jpg

That's just with the Storm Sword of Assault lvl31, I also have the mythic weapon which really boosts the armour.

only 406str even using hazel? rofl.
my str jumps to whooping 436str.
u better use noble will set. it will boost ur str as well as armour.
(without pet, ur str will b 400+ nd armour 1300+)

Chaim Nail
07-27-2013, 09:06 AM
ShadowGunX, my post was an example of the varied range you can get through swapping out helmets/armour/rings, there was no call for you to be obnoxious in your reply.

The stuff I mainly use when playing are:
Weapons: Vigilant Pavise of Fitness lvl31, Entombed Hammer of Warfare lvl31, Storm Sword of Assault lvl31
Helmets: Noble Helm of Grace lvl31, Bonechill Facemask of Savvy lvl31
Armor: Noble Plate of Security lvl31, Noble Plate of Grace lvl31
Rings: Glowstone Hoop of Assault lvl31, Ruby Band of Brutality lvl31
Amulets: Amethyst Pendant of the Tides lvl25, Leprechaun Amulet

ShadowGunX
07-27-2013, 01:46 PM
ShadowGunX, my post was an example of the varied range you can get through swapping out helmets/armour/rings, there was no call for you to be obnoxious in your reply.

The stuff I mainly use when playing are:
Weapons: Vigilant Pavise of Fitness lvl31, Entombed Hammer of Warfare lvl31, Storm Sword of Assault lvl31
Helmets: Noble Helm of Grace lvl31, Bonechill Facemask of Savvy lvl31
Armor: Noble Plate of Security lvl31, Noble Plate of Grace lvl31
Rings: Glowstone Hoop of Assault lvl31, Ruby Band of Brutality lvl31
Amulets: Amethyst Pendant of the Tides lvl25, Leprechaun Amulet

i use nortern tower of grace, lvl31 noble will set, lvl31 glowstone ring nd amulet (armour version)