PDA

View Full Version : Willing to give AL another try...

Nihiliste
07-02-2013, 10:21 AM
Hello,

I'm willing to give AL another try. Does anyone want to explain why I should try AL?

•Pro's

•Con's

•PvE

•PvP

•Gear

•Pets

•Platinum

Discuss.

JaytB
07-02-2013, 10:27 AM
It gets updates :D

Rare
07-02-2013, 11:02 AM

I'm sold

Taejo
07-02-2013, 11:33 AM

Honestly, Gnomecide, this is the best answer to your question.

JaytB
07-02-2013, 11:43 AM
Honestly that's your best answer.

And this yours?

Xbuddyjosh
07-02-2013, 12:02 PM
Ya u get new caps really quick - seems easier to make money

Zeus
07-02-2013, 12:23 PM
PvP: IMO, PvP in PL is far better. However, AL PvP is a different experience. For me, that's a good thing because it's something new to learn. You may find yourself getting frustrated with the camera view.

PvE: PvE here far surpasses PL PvE apart from the ridiculous join system in AL. It's extremely fun, especially elite maps!

Gear: You can PvP in the best legendaries just fine. Once you get your foot in the big market, millions start coming in through gradual merchanting.

Pets: Awesome! They're interactive and actually benefit your character in multiple ways.

Platinum: Not too bad, elixirs don't really give that much of a boost while grinding. I still grinded a damn long time to make it to 31.

Taejo
07-02-2013, 08:00 PM
And this yours?

Huh?

Dota
07-02-2013, 08:29 PM
For me PL is far better than AL

Trenton
07-03-2013, 12:09 AM
Huh? What he's saying is that you're not doing such a great job of making a great answer either, all you're doing is criticizing other people's responses.

Anyways, try it Glad :D Apollo mentioned the good and bad things, JaytB actually did help you with something you might like about it, as it actually does get updates. The PvP twinking is also fun, if ya got the time, make a L16 rogue and come with me after ya get some money ;)

Taejo
07-03-2013, 12:11 AM
What he's saying is that you're not doing such a great job of making a great answer either, all you're doing is criticizing other people's responses.

So, agreeing with someone's response is now considered "criticizing"? Interesting. My answer still stands firm.

Trenton
07-03-2013, 12:12 AM
So, agreeing with someone's response is now considered "criticizing"? Interesting. My answer still stands firm. "Honestly that's your best answer." Is agreeing with him? Mkay.

Sryyoulose
07-03-2013, 12:12 AM
Al is a very plat geared game, with a little bit of gold mixed in your set. It is possible to play without if you have patience and a ton of luck (as of drops)... Your not gonna make big bucks quick withou plat.

Beatmonk
07-03-2013, 12:19 AM
Because the Cap is still low it is very easy to get ahead of the game and stay on top, as for PvP it is very " Dog eat Dog" mythic players dominate the field leaving behind only scraps. Pets are highly beneficial can make or break you. Plats arnt necessary for success but can sure guarantee it if used right

Alhuntrazeck
07-03-2013, 02:48 AM
Pros: A nice innovative game that's very different from PL, you've got better graphics, design, storyline (dare I say it), gameplay...
Cons: Can become a little hard to play if you don't know how; it's different from PL like I said before.
PvE: AL has amazingly designed maps, running them are really fun; only things that actually might be issues are the fixed camera angles and the poor party system.
PvP: I once PvPed in that Forest Haven zone (I'm still a lvl 20 nub) and I was hammering away at that queen while the opposite team guys were killing me. I was like, "Hey, attack the queen, you dolts!"
AL has a PvP system similar to that (Deathmatch) as well as a CTF game. AL pvp is amazing.
Gear: There seems to be a gigantic gap between cheap and expensive items (you won't find any middle-ranged ones) except for a few stuff.
Pets: An awesome addition to the game, at lvl 31 they're like lower lvl partners. Very good in PvE and PvP.
Plat: Not sooo plat based as you'd expect, honestly only pets need to be purchased with plat (and inventory, cs and stash slots). You have 2 allies who give out elixirs.
I honestly recommend you to try out AL.

"Honestly that's your best answer." Is agreeing with him? Mkay.

I can understand how you made that mistake. "Honestly, is that your best answer?"
He was talking to OP not Jaytb.

Spyce
07-03-2013, 08:34 AM
It's really hard playing 2 games.

Trenton
07-03-2013, 11:44 AM
I can understand how you made that mistake. "Honestly, is that your best answer?"
He was talking to OP not Jaytb. I don't wanna sound like the bad guy, but he did edit his post because it was disrespectful. He quoted JaytB, and said "Honestly, that's your est answer." It may have been to the OP, but he didn't make it clear, as he quoted Jay and didn't put it in the best way he could have.

Taejo
07-03-2013, 12:04 PM
I don't wanna sound like the bad guy, but he did edit his post because it was disrespectful. He quoted JaytB, and said "Honestly, that's your est answer." It may have been to the OP, but he didn't make it clear, as he quoted Jay and didn't put it in the best way he could have.

Wrong, I edited my post because you and JaytB didn't understand what I wrote - it was never disrespectful. It was written to OP, not you two. Let's drop this, yeah? It's not constructive to the conversation.

Sorry this happened, Gnome.

JaytB
07-03-2013, 02:47 PM
Let's have a group hug and forget about it, k?

SkullCrusher
07-03-2013, 02:57 PM
Let's have a group hug and forget about it, k?
Me: I'm rather cold..may I join for the warmth your bodies exert? :) JaytB: Eww, NO.

Nihiliste
07-05-2013, 10:52 PM
Okay, thanks for the feedback. I'll try it out.

lakersrockftw
07-05-2013, 11:10 PM
Pro: They get updates lol

Cons: this game stole pl away from fame and led pl to be a disaster. Which is the reason I don't want to be a real al player I just go on once in a while if I'm really bored.

Otawaazavie
07-13-2013, 06:50 PM
Gnome I hope u join :-). It will take some time to get used to it but I'm sure u 'll like it. I 'll help u lvl up and I have some stuff you can use

jcoultet
07-14-2013, 04:47 AM
Gnome I hope u join :-). It will take some time to get used to it but I'm sure u 'll like it. I 'll help u lvl up and I have some stuff you can use
Shush you
Kevin Come back to Pocket legends