PDA

View Full Version : First thoughts and interaction of PvP.

Trenton
07-02-2013, 02:41 PM
Note: This is definitely not a rant, I'm just expressing my happiness :D

My first thought of pvp was, (me being a Mage) I thought I would get completely destroyed. When I did try PvP on my Mage, all I got was farmed :P I then made a L16 Rogue, and a L7 Warrior, hoping to have better luck. Only thing was, I believe that I was scared to try to PvP. I didn't know what would happen, and I just geared all my characters up and did nothing with them. I finally got the nerve to try L16 pvp, and I had to say that it was quite awesome. I have been looking through the forums at all the L16 guides possible, even the sorcerer and warrior ones, depicting on what battle strategies they use, to use it against them. I got the best gear for my rogue, (thank you TheMiraclebird for all of your help) and I got the build from Verzy, and I would have to say that compared to PL, SL, and DL pvp, I probably would rank this with PL. This and PL are the best, but this is just especially fun in its own way. I can easily kill 3-4 nubs teaming me, and earlier today, I fought rogue and warrior while they were bashing me telling me I was bad, then winning 10-3 before they left. This isn't to brag about myself, I just thought I'd let the L16 twinks know that I'm on my way :D Add me, L16 Rogue- Equation. See ya later!
~Trenton

Bless
07-02-2013, 03:14 PM
Equation, have you by any chance encountered mvpvp? Just stay away from them is my advice, they dont play fair and will gang you at every opportunity. L16 is filled with them

GL :)

Trenton
07-02-2013, 03:17 PM
Equation, have you by any chance encountered mvpvp? Just stay away from them is my advice, they dont play fair and will gang you at every opportunity. L16 is filled with them

GL :) You can call me Trenton if you prefer, I dun care :P But yes, that was the rogue and warrior -.-