PDA

View Full Version : Server update?

wandroid
07-02-2013, 11:45 PM
For 2 days when i enter the game it shows up that server is at maintaince/update? Anyone else? Its not mentioned on forums? I cant play..

Beatmonk
07-02-2013, 11:53 PM
Possibly signal connection error or sometimes G+ has internal issues

DocDoBig
07-03-2013, 09:36 AM
Try to reinstall PL

JaytB
07-03-2013, 09:56 AM
Try to reinstall AL

It's in the PL section ;)

To the OP, maybe you're behind a firewall or something, but it's definitely a connection problem on your end. If it wasn't, the forums would be flooded with complaints by now.

tahatii
07-03-2013, 10:07 AM
I cant play pocket legends anymore cuase spacetime studios made it not compatible with my phone i cant play anymore im so angry i played pocket legends everyday but now i cant cuase spacetime studios mad it not compatible it should be fixed cuase i cant play :(

DocDoBig
07-03-2013, 10:13 AM
It's in the PL section ;)

I should check the forums before posting! ;) Thanks.

Urqui
07-03-2013, 10:36 AM
I cant play pocket legends anymore cuase spacetime studios made it not compatible with my phone i cant play anymore im so angry i played pocket legends everyday but now i cant cuase spacetime studios mad it not compatible it should be fixed cuase i cant play :(

Time to crack open the piggy bank to buy a new phone.:o

Fusionstrike
07-03-2013, 10:52 AM

You really shouldn't be posting this here since it has nothing to do with the OP. However, you do have the option of playing via a computer if your phone no longer works. Just use this link from your browser.

http://account.spacetimestudios.com/pocketlegends/

DocDoBig
07-03-2013, 12:16 PM
You really shouldn't be posting this here since it has nothing to do with the OP. However, you do have the option of playing via a computer if your phone no longer works. Just use this link from your browser.

http://account.spacetimestudios.com/pocketlegends/

I can speak from experience here!