PDA

View Full Version : 3x combo vanish

Truffin
07-03-2013, 10:31 AM
Today my mage otadioca got a 3x combo on daily blessing (day 2) .... my mage had a 3x combo on day 1 too ... when i took the blessing i logged out and after returning there was no combo on my mage .... no elix .. and yea i didnt delete the combo and no one entered my acc ..... what kind of magic is this ? All my other toons have their elix from daily blessings just my mage .... and i am positive i took the blessing

xcainnblecterx
07-03-2013, 10:34 AM
Its a glitch, if you had a 3x yesterday then got one today while the one from yesterday was still running, when yesterdays runs out so does the one you got today. (Wow that sounds confusing)

Fusionstrike
07-03-2013, 11:35 AM
This is without a doubt the bug that's causes the most confusion and frustration in PL today. There are lots of threads just like yours that have been posted (and will continue to be) until this gets fixed. In the meantime, there's a way to avoid the problem. Bug #1 in this post has the problem as well as a workaround to avoid it.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?102892-Fusionstrike-s-list-of-bugs-that-need-attention

Z
07-03-2013, 03:23 PM
Today my mage otadioca got a 3x combo on daily blessing (day 2) .... my mage had a 3x combo on day 1 too ... when i took the blessing i logged out and after returning there was no combo on my mage .... no elix .. and yea i didnt delete the combo and no one entered my acc ..... what kind of magic is this ? All my other toons have their elix from daily blessings just my mage .... and i am positive i took the blessing

So pretty much you thought you were lucky huh? Guess not :( but I always delte my old blessing before I take my new one

kummitus
07-04-2013, 06:59 AM
So pretty much you thought you were lucky huh? Guess not :( but I always delte my old blessing before I take my new one

I also have lost blessings. Thanks for the idea of deleting old blessing.

Chopper
07-04-2013, 12:38 PM

You get back to back 3x combos? wow.

I'm luck if my useless 1.25 XP blessings gets cancelled out by the new one. LOL

kummitus
07-04-2013, 01:15 PM

You get back to back 3x combos? wow.

I'm luck if my useless 1.25 XP blessings gets cancelled out by the new one. LOL

Not often but better to be on the safe side. You never know what you will get.