PDA

View Full Version : sorc refinements

Imjebus
07-03-2013, 01:52 PM
Well when you look at time shift one of the add-ons is dodge and death. I feel like a decrease in dodge is really pointless. So my suggestion is maybe a debuff in hit or armor.

I believe the heal cool down should have a lower cool down time. Lets look at it like this; a rogue and warrior has the same cool down time as a sorc. The difference between the warriors and rogues though, their heal supplies them with multiple heals. The sorc on the other hand....well you better savoir that heal buddy.

The next thing would be the lack of crit a sorc gets. Warriors and rogues are able to increase their crit with their skills (veng and aim shot) while sorc have to use a pet to increase their crit. Maybe replace electrical discharge on lightening with a crit bonus. Lightening is like the aim shot for sorc.

The curse refinements have been quite helpful when it comes to pvp in my opinion. One thing I believe would make it a little better would make it more into a debuff skill.

Please comment your suggestions and thoughts :) would be great to hear from other sorc's xD

Cero
07-03-2013, 02:49 PM
- fireball has -25hit, And yes the -dodge from timeshift is not good to use in pvp.

- we have HoT but the healing it gives isnt worth of Skill points. Maybe if they would increase the HoT?
other than that reducing Lifegiver CD is a good suggestion.

- yes

- about curse, i find "-10%dmg and +15%dmg when attacking" is already a form of debuff.
what i want to be refined with curse is the range and max number to be Cursed.

aslo this.

Hello Swede, Im Cero been playing sorc class mainly for pvp. I appreciate the effort for improving our class. thanks. Cutting the speech short, I questioned the reflect dmg of curse skill, does the pet dmg reflects to the user or no reflection at all?

A suggestion for shortening the skill CD, would that be possible? like 10secs:D
I can understand if this wont be happening, pla give me a feedback ty.

good day.

I'll probably look a bit more at Curse at some point since it still might not be quite where it should be. Maybe CD is a good spot to do some tweaks. Thanks Cero!

-Swede

JaytB
07-03-2013, 03:03 PM
I think I'm seeing double...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=103987