PDA

View Full Version : Make Gleipnir Stashable?

Taejo
07-03-2013, 03:28 PM
Can devs consider making Gleipner stashable? Not sure exactly why I want to hang onto it, but I do. Just not in my inventory. Pretty please? :)

Samhayne
07-03-2013, 03:45 PM
If it was stashable, then you could put it on other characters. Given that issue, I don't think it will be changed to be stashable, sorry.

Taejo
07-03-2013, 03:50 PM
If it was stashable, then you could put it on other characters. Given that issue, I don't think it will be changed to be stashable, sorry.

Wow, I apologize. I completely overlooked that issue. Thanks for the insight, Sam!

Lisa Huber
07-18-2013, 03:22 PM
How i can get Gleipnir back if i sold it (because it wasted inv-space)?
It seems theres a new Quest to unlock a "Lost Gate"?
Mabe this Gate leads to the new World/Levels after Summer Update?
I cant do this Quest without Gleipnir :/

Carapace
07-18-2013, 03:29 PM
How i can get Gleipnir back if i sold it (because it wasted inv-space)?
It seems theres a new Quest to unlock a "Lost Gate"?
Mabe this Gate leads to the new World/Levels after Summer Update?
I cant do this Quest without Gleipnir :/

In this context the requirement would be based on completing the quest associated, and not on the item you received as a result of completing the quest. This is because of exactly this reason, a player may opt to sell an item or otherwise get rid of it and that's understandable and should never be perceived as a punishment or detriment to the players ability to progress through the content.

Rare
07-18-2013, 03:45 PM
In this context the requirement would be based on completing the quest associated, and not on the item you received as a result of completing the quest. This is because of exactly this reason, a player may opt to sell an item or otherwise get rid of it and that's understandable and should never be perceived as a punishment or detriment to the players ability to progress through the content.

So just to make sure we understand. We can liquidate these things without worrying because we completed the quest?

Carapace
07-18-2013, 03:46 PM
So just to make sure we understand. We can liquidate these things without worrying because we completed the quest?

Yes, any items associated with quests would not be sale-able or could be acquired again easily so as not to block progression moving forward if it was relevant. You should be safe. :)

Lisa Huber
07-19-2013, 04:34 AM
Yes, any items associated with quests would not be sale-able or could be acquired again easily so as not to block progression moving forward if it was relevant. You should be safe. :)
Ah okay i understand, so these item-based Quests will give you some bonus/gifts/gold but are not really relevant to continiue in game content? Fine :)

abihakim
07-21-2013, 02:40 AM
How he speaks made remember v for vendetta.
Complex London's English

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2