PDA

View Full Version : Best Weapon/Armor/Amulet/Ring for lv 30 sorc

jaaaaaames66
07-03-2013, 03:36 PM
Need help choosing what items i should buy :0

JaytB
07-03-2013, 04:27 PM
For armor and helm, You can either go for 'Noble of security', or choose the tiny bit lesser (stats-wise) but way cheaper 'champion of security' ones.

My preferred weapon would be Nordr staff of brutality because it adds most to your skill damage.

For pendant and rings I can't remember the names from the top of my head but I'm sure someone else can help you with that.

Note that my suggestions are made from a PvE perspective, for PvP I'm sure one of the mage PvP pro's can give you way better advice.

Energizeric
07-04-2013, 07:14 PM
For PvP you want the borean gun.

jb57542
07-10-2013, 05:31 PM
For pendants and rings there are four types to focus on. I'll list each in order from best to worse for a mage:

1. Brutality - Gives int, str and DMG which is best overall stats for a mage.

2. Assault - Gives int, Dex and DMG which gives highest DMG but lower health.

3. Warfare - Gives int, DMG and armor be mindful of warfare equipment lots are named the same with different stats. In addition there sometimes 2 types and one will give higher DMG than the other.

4. Potency - Gives Dex, star and DMG since potencey equipment doesn't boost intelligence it's at the bottom of my list.

You can also earn the Glephnair amulete through Nordr quest which gives good overall stats Dex, int and str

iacito
07-10-2013, 06:09 PM
Best ring for a lvl 30 sorcerer is ensorcelled band of brutality lvl 30 and best amulet damage-wise is "the lunar pendant" (but if you can't afford mythic the best one is infused brooch of assault). Also, the amulet gleipnir gives a lot of hp if you want more survivability.

jaaaaaames66
07-11-2013, 03:44 PM
Thanks guys :) and im level 31 now :D so what would be the best stuff for lv 31

jb57542
07-11-2013, 06:25 PM
Thanks guys :) and im level 31 now :D so what would be the best stuff for lv 31

Rinse and repeat all the above because it's still applicable minus mythic gear is the best of the best but very expensive.