PDA

View Full Version : Quick Pet Opinion/Question: Orion

Temarichan
07-03-2013, 11:11 PM
I'm debating to buy Orion, and before someone says it's a Mage pet, I know it's a warrior/Mage pet. Is there any rogue out there with Orion? How does it affect your stats? Any good increase besides INT or Strng? Just an opinion question. He looks amazing ^_^ would be cool to have a fellow wolf partner. (I don't have a "wolven" type pet yet, I only get what's useful) (except all the eagles) (and mythic pets)

Need advice from someone who actually have Orion please

leeelooo
07-04-2013, 05:19 AM
I don't have him but I was thinking of getting him because I want to collect all the pets. I'll let you know if I decide to get him and what it does for my rogue.

Hnakkur
07-04-2013, 08:57 AM
atm i give grave and konga a try as achies for all elitebosses. nice pets on rogues too in my opinion :) u are a silnet hunter so the wolf is a bit overdosed :D

Temarichan
07-04-2013, 10:45 AM
He just looks cool. My friend and I just got a full "firey" demonlord look. Red wolf with sharp claws and big teeth beside me! Looks awesome B)

Kelvin could do that too.

Zuzeq
07-05-2013, 12:11 PM
Orion is pretty high in my pet rotation. I think he has one of the best abilities out there. I normally use him in elite maps if there is no Mage rollin for crowd control. He de-buffs the mobs chance to hit and armor while giving your party +10% DmG for 6secs. You do lose some DmG due to the fact he doesn't give any DeX, but the HP bump helps to even that out. I'd suggest getting him for sure..