PDA

View Full Version : Didn't think I'd ever post here

Trenton
07-04-2013, 02:29 AM
Taking a small break.

I will be done with StS games until I can get some issues(not discussing publicly) figured out, as they are pretty serious. Deleting the games, as I also just need a break I believe. Pls don't ask for my crap, as I've given most out. I'm giving the rest to newbies. (not making fun, saying newbie as newer guys seeking help) I thank everyone here for being wonderful to me, especially you guys in game I've gotten very close to. (you know who you are :3) I don't have much to say, except thanks to everyone and I hope y'all have more fun adventures. I might lurk the forums, that's about it. Hope to see all my friends again sometime. ^_^ See ya later.

~Trenton

EDIT: I believe I will have a few hours each night to be on AL, so if any of my friends wanna talk, add Trigonometry, Equation, and Proportion. ^_^

Thread was a lie :O I really do have some stuff going on, so I just quit PL altogether, AL isn't as much of a hassle to me as PL was. See ya guys in game :)

TheMatrixMan
07-04-2013, 02:35 AM
K, C ya.

Caiahar
07-04-2013, 11:32 AM
Bye.

SkullCrusher
07-04-2013, 07:37 PM
Leave already.

Jk xD.

ArtofWar
07-05-2013, 04:07 PM
Cya!

razerfingers
07-05-2013, 04:44 PM
later man! taking a break lyk meh xP found myself being a hypocrite and rushing a lot lol

Trenton
07-05-2013, 10:58 PM
later man! taking a break lyk meh xP found myself being a hypocrite and rushing a lot lol Yea, I believe I'm staying on AL though. I find myself being "too busy" with PL, if that makes sense, and I'm also having some health conditions, and I just don't have the time to be on for 2-6 hrs a day like I used to, lol... I'm so chill in AL, I can be on there for 30 min and be done if I want. So yea guys, if you still wanna talk to me, add Trigonometry, Equation, and Proportion in AL. I haz no friends there:( iSoAlone

Spyce
07-06-2013, 07:16 AM
Yea, I believe I'm staying on AL though. I find myself being "too busy" with PL, if that makes sense, and I'm also having some health conditions, and I just don't have the time to be on for 2-6 hrs a day like I used to, lol... I'm so chill in AL, I can be on there for 30 min and be done if I want. So yea guys, if you still wanna talk to me, add Trigonometry, Equation, and Proportion in AL. I haz no friends there:( iSoAlone

I'm here for you!

Trenton
07-06-2013, 12:15 PM
I'm here for you! D'awww, thanks<3

Reunegade
07-07-2013, 07:36 AM
Gimme stuff plz

bye

Trenton
07-07-2013, 08:48 AM
Gimme stuff plz

bye I gave away everything except sang and custom, selling sang to get my death set, and giving custom to Yuma

Reunegade
07-07-2013, 03:15 PM
:( meanie