PDA

View Full Version : Cry Emote

Zentry
07-04-2013, 01:16 PM
My bud Enideorak got hacked! He made another account called Enideorakk. So I asked the hacker what is my real name. He answered with Jake and I said no, Alfie. He also was trying to get my account info. Saying ' I can make u lvl 658 or something. So I kicked him out of my guild. The real Enid has no idea how he is gonna get his account back. any help?

kummitus
07-04-2013, 01:18 PM
My bud Enideorak got hacked! He made another account called Enideorakk. So I asked the hacker what is my real name. He answered with Jake and I said no, Alfie. He also was trying to get my account info. Saying ' I can make u lvl 658 or something. So I kicked him out of my guild. The real Enid has no idea how he is gonna get his account back. any help?

----> support

Producers
07-04-2013, 01:24 PM
Someone can't be hacked, the person may have given out account info.
But they can contact support and see why happens.

KingFu
07-04-2013, 01:27 PM
Support should really ignore the people that are foolish enough to give away their account information and invest the time in giving more deserving cases necessary attention.

Zentry
07-04-2013, 01:27 PM
How do u contact exactly?

KingFu
07-04-2013, 01:29 PM
Email support@spacetimestudios.com or hit the Support button at the top center of the black bar on forums (below the large STS logo) to enter the support portal (sounds cooler than it really is).

Spyce
07-04-2013, 01:31 PM
Email support@spacetimestudios.com or hit the Support button at the top center of the black bar on forums (below the large STS logo) to enter the support portal (sounds cooler than it really is).

Don't use the "@"
Use (.)

KingFu
07-04-2013, 02:04 PM
Don't use the "@"
Use (.)

Yeah, no thanks. Also, could put @ and disable parse links if you really cared that much. I don't.