PDA

View Full Version : some ideas

elsmere
07-04-2013, 07:16 PM
i love pl btw and i would love to see the game grow. i am big into mmo games. could you add some of the followig to really make it pop
1. no lvl cap would be awsome so you can keep going.
2. new areas that will be capped if you want just more ideas on them to make them different. i hate repetetive dungeons.
3. make classes more equal. idk how many times i see birds just die because of crappy armor or whatever the case may be.
4. i like the background of it. but you could add more like dps can actually dps. mages actually use magic that uses magic talasmens or something.
5. male or female choice in charactors along with more cusomization.
6. some areas that arnt "dugeons". i would love to see a place were you can walk around and get attacked without a dugeon.
7. last make it so its not havig to buy everything to get somewhere. i know money is needed but it can make you lose business from it.

Waug
07-05-2013, 05:29 AM
Good good fair enough, but when someone is not intended to walk a meter, you showing him a coffee shop i.e miles away.

Edit: btw, what do you mean by, dps is not dps, dps always been dps :p

elsmere
07-05-2013, 10:51 AM
when i say dps i mean like how quick you kill. if you got a bow that shoots in 6 seconds its still the same as a bow that shoots 7. i never see the speed rate increase. i mean i may be wrong but its what i understand. i would love to see an archer kill in seconds flat without spammin skills all the time.