PDA

View Full Version : PVE Guild?

joshtheboss
07-04-2013, 11:58 PM
What are some good guilds mainly focused on pve and elite fanning?

Cremated
07-05-2013, 02:03 AM
Elite Runners, Farming Inc and i used to be in guild called: The Cursed (0death guild)

KingMartin
07-05-2013, 03:34 AM
What are some good guilds mainly focused on pve and elite fanning?

Elite Runners have currently more then 50 members, growing. We concentrate on mid to high difficulty runs, but we do obligatory low level runs such as Rooks Nest or Forest, too.

Should you be interested PM / add to friends for example

Alrisaia (Master)
Killingsworth
KingMartin
Queenotshade
Crankysorc
Dreianek
Leeefa
Wkiat
Swordrous

This is all what I can remember exactly - sorry for any typo mistakes :)

Alhuntrazeck
07-05-2013, 05:05 AM
I can recommend Elite Runners, they're a great bunch. Of course, if you want a guild that does smites as well as PvP, epitome would love to have you (we're a giant guild and guild chat is always active...so you might feel a little overwhelmed :p).

KingMartin
07-05-2013, 06:20 AM
Allhunt, thanks for recommendation :)

Josh, here is or thread should you be interested in joining

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?94005-lt-Elite-Runners-gt-Recruiting-Members

Alrisaia
07-05-2013, 08:46 AM
Elite Runners, Farming Inc and i used to be in guild called: The Cursed (0death guild)

Cremated - what's your IGN? and Thanks for the recommendation! I hadn't realized we had such a good reputation :)

Alhuntrazeck
07-05-2013, 09:35 AM
You do :)
And that's cuz most of ur players are great guys!

Cremated
07-05-2013, 10:02 AM
Cremated - what's your IGN? and Thanks for the recommendation! I hadn't realized we had such a good reputation :)

Urgh, Crownedking, Crimsonshark and Diversified. Yeh see your guild around towns with top equip and realised you guys are good farmers ;)

joshtheboss
07-05-2013, 02:45 PM
Elite Runners have currently more then 50 members, growing. We concentrate on mid to high difficulty runs, but we do obligatory low level runs such as Rooks Nest or Forest, too.

Should you be interested PM / add to friends for example

Alrisaia (Master)
Killingsworth
KingMartin
Queenotshade
Crankysorc
Dreianek
Leeefa
Wkiat
Swordrous

This is all what I can remember exactly - sorry for any typo mistakes :)

Is there always people online?

Alrisaia
07-05-2013, 03:01 PM
Is there always people online?

If you're looking for a guild where there is *always* people on, we're not the right fit.

If you're looking for a guild of farmers where you can always find a good group to farm with when your guildmates *are* online... then it's right.

We are a tight knit family, we farm the hardest maps as well as the lower level stuff for the *new-to-elite* so they can learn. Ultimately - my goal as the GM is to help my members achieve their goals. I run the maps they ask for me to run with them and I try to help them get the gear they want.

I'm an accomplished merchant and have shared techniques with those who care to listen. We have over 50 members and almost all of us are capped and almost all of us are capable of teaching you the best elite farming strategies.

My rogues solo Elite Jarl in under 2:00 and my best is 1:49... With a group of four rogues we do Jarl in 1:30 or so.

Best times to catch us are GMT peak times... like 5 - 11pm GMT

Urgh, Crownedking, Crimsonshark and Diversified. Yeh see your guild around towns with top equip and realised you guys are good farmers

Thanks for the compliment mate. We try our best :)

Alrisaia
07-05-2013, 03:07 PM
You do :)
And that's cuz most of ur players are great guys!

Thanks Alhunt :) We do our best!

Zuzeq
07-05-2013, 03:17 PM
GOA is a PvE focused guild, 500+ members and there is always someone available daily to run.

xcainnblecterx
07-05-2013, 04:23 PM
If you're looking for a guild where there is *always* people on, we're not the right fit.

If you're looking for a guild of farmers where you can always find a good group to farm with when your guildmates *are* online... then it's right.

We are a tight knit family, we farm the hardest maps as well as the lower level stuff for the *new-to-elite* so they can learn. Ultimately - my goal as the GM is to help my members achieve their goals. I run the maps they ask for me to run with them and I try to help them get the gear they want.

I'm an accomplished merchant and have shared techniques with those who care to listen. We have over 50 members and almost all of us are capped and almost all of us are capable of teaching you the best elite farming strategies.

My rogues solo Elite Jarl in under 2:00 and my best is 1:49... With a group of four rogues we do Jarl in 1:30 or so.

Best times to catch us are GMT peak times... like 5 - 11pm GMT

Thanks for the compliment mate. We try our best :)

Do ya have to be l30 to join? I'm growing my rogue now and going for l30-31

Alrisaia
07-05-2013, 04:46 PM
No we accept anyone lv 21+ who plans to running elite.

Although since most of us are 30+ we're not much help to you until high twenties for levelling but we do help with advice and I usually have loaner gear for rogues.

Alhuntrazeck
07-05-2013, 09:36 PM
Elite runners are great, the gm is great, u must try em out!

xcainnblecterx
07-06-2013, 01:05 AM
No we accept anyone lv 21+ who plans to running elite.

Although since most of us are 30+ we're not much help to you until high twenties for levelling but we do help with advice and I usually have loaner gear for rogues.

Thanks,I'll send a pm when I'm higher up then.

Mecha
07-07-2013, 02:29 AM
Well if you check the guild rankings, the top 5 guilds in terms of PVE kills based on average are;

1. Deviant Misfits ( 1) 34292.7
2. Chivalrous Union ( 2) 27976.6
3. Epitome of Silentkill ( 3) 27596.6
4. High Powered ( 4) 20845.6
5. Korea ( 5) 17791.5

KingMartin
07-07-2013, 10:33 AM
Well if you check the guild rankings, the top 5 guilds in terms of PVE kills based on average are;

1. Deviant Misfits ( 1) 34292.7
2. Chivalrous Union ( 2) 27976.6
3. Epitome of Silentkill ( 3) 27596.6
4. High Powered ( 4) 20845.6
5. Korea ( 5) 17791.5

Unfortunately, the ranking says nothing about how friendly the guild is towards the new members and whether the newbies have possibility to do Elite runs with senior members of the guild, get help with achievements and learn new tricks. I will not comment my experience, I will just say that PvE kills have nothing to do with how a newbie feels in some guilds. 'nuff said ;-)

Mecha
07-07-2013, 07:01 PM
Well you cant say the same for the other guilds just because you have bitter experience with a known pve guild like you have mentioned. Recently I joined Chivalrous Union and I would say they are the most welcoming and friendliest guild I've ever seen. Avaree our GM always come to check if we want to do elite runs, do achievements with her and other officers.

Alrisaia
07-07-2013, 08:54 PM
Well you cant say the same for the other guilds just because you have bitter experience with a known pve guild like you have mentioned. Recently I joined Chivalrous Union and I would say they are the most welcoming and friendliest guild I've ever seen. Avaree our GM always come to check if we want to do elite runs, do achievements with her and other officers.

I'm with you Mecha I know at least one senior member of CU and he's awesome. We got to run for the first time together the other day, but we all know big doesn't necessarily mean better which is why I try to be as clear as possible about the guild when I describe it we are very small. This our pve count is not anywhere near a 4k member guild. ultimately its up to the players to make a decision about which guild to join and which to stay in. I was in AF and had a great experience met a lot of great people and that guild had an enormous number of members.

I don't see the elite runners ever growing to that size. In fact I have considered limiting the number of members but ultimately decided not to.

Severac
07-07-2013, 09:42 PM
CU is not really that overly big guild like everyone thinks, it has less than 600 members compared to some guilds with thousands of members. But yes, CU mostly focus on pve, doing elite runs, achievements or just plainly increasing pve kills at km3 or wt4.

So up to you which guild you wish to join, what matters most is you feel comfortable who you playing with.