PDA

View Full Version : Imrovement for balance

Juicymango
07-05-2013, 06:41 AM
Mage are definitly the weakest class and disadvantaged!
1st: in pvp you often get one shots from rogues sometimes from warriors 3 hits and dead. As well if you have 2.6k health or more. The reason is that mages have low armour low dodge and low armour.
My suggestion: mages should get either more armour or health or dodge.

2nd: elite and/or normal maps i realized that mage are dieing fast in elite too. That depends on the low armour/health/dodge again. Its possible not to die easy if you have a shield. But the Problem: if you have shield you have only 2 skill slots for attacks(if you have heal as well)
My suggestion: either you add mage a 5th skill slot or you improve armour/health/dodge.

3rd: gear: why there is no Arcane weapon for mage?? Its a really disadvantage for us mages.
My suggestion: add a new Arcane weapon for mage in the Expansion.

Looking forward for other opinions
Thx :)

Juicymango
07-05-2013, 11:51 AM
Good the Arcane weapon is coming with the new expansion thx spacetime

Energizeric
07-05-2013, 12:14 PM
Yeah, buff mages!! I'm sure that's what all the folks in PvP want.... they want to see me on the other team, even more buffed than now. :p

Bookmark
07-05-2013, 12:19 PM
Let's buff warriors too so every class is on par

GoodSyntax
07-05-2013, 12:22 PM
Yeah, buff mages!! I'm sure that's what all the folks in PvP want.... they want to see me on the other team, even more buffed than now. :p

^
LOL

I agree...Sorcs, with the right build, are extremely strong. Between the improvement to gale that adds 50% armor, plus the shield, Sorcs can be tankier than the best Warriors!

Sorcs also have the best crowd control, AoE and DoT skills in the game.

Frankly, I think that balance is pretty good these days. Each class will always have weaknesses, but that's why we need to have effective parties/team mates, both in PvP and PvE.

juaki
07-05-2013, 12:44 PM
I've fighted with sorcerers in pvp impossible to kill. Better you test adjusting your skills. Remember more dmg skills less defensive skills. Decide what's your aim in a parties. Want to be a killer? Party with defensive mates!

Juicymango
07-05-2013, 03:16 PM
^
LOL

I agree...Sorcs, with the right build, are extremely strong. Between the improvement to gale that adds 50% armor, plus the shield, Sorcs can be tankier than the best Warriors!

Sorcs also have the best crowd control, AoE and DoT skills in the game.

Frankly, I think that balance is pretty good these days. Each class will always have weaknesses, but that's why we need to have effective parties/team mates, both in PvP and PvE.
I agree if you have the rights skills...but i mean if rogues come from background and i dont realize them..->aimed shot -> dead
As well the problem with tanks..hammer attack -> stunned (too long in my opinion) -> windmill -> dead

If i have shield its more balanced but if it have to load im dead im 1 sec

On 1v1 rogues and warriors often stun longer time than my fireball?? Actually stunning is the only advantage for mage...