PDA

View Full Version : New Scammers in Arcane legends.

elevensoul
07-05-2013, 08:43 AM
Hey friends. This is elevensoul and i love this game. But scammers give this game a bad name and memories. Me and my friends have come acrossed these scammers who promise you of many things but are eventually a lie. I am posting this so that all you out there can be cautious and dont get conned like me and my friends. Here are their names.

1. --: this guy promises of platinum codes which are evidently a lie.
2. --: this guy promises of making your items copy into two or more numbers. He promises of multiplying your helm,
weopen, armor n eggs only into many copies.
3. --: this guy promises of 2500 platinum worth platinum codes. And a trick to get unlimited platinums every week.

If you have come across such scammers. Please post their names and screenshots so that others are beware and dont experience the same ordeal. Have fun and arcane legends roxxx

Elevensoul :)

Realsoccerer
07-05-2013, 08:53 AM
-- yea,He Is A Scammer joined my guild and he said he makes a legendary weapon or helm or armour into locked crate......

Justg
07-05-2013, 09:00 AM
Hi, we don't call folks out, just report them and we'll investigate.

saiyen
07-05-2013, 09:04 AM
Edit: tapatalk gone crazy

elevensoul
07-05-2013, 09:27 AM
Hey justg.. this post is for future reference to anyone who comes across.. i just wish nobody gets conned in this great game.

Seamariners
07-05-2013, 09:47 AM
To be honest, I don't understand why in first of all, anyone want to get involved with a person that promises multiplication of an item, which is illegal and cheating to begin with.
Just report and set add him to the ignore list.
And be smart when playing online games, if the story is too good to be true, then it is usually a scam.

Realsoccerer
07-05-2013, 09:52 AM
To be honest, I don't understand why in first of all, anyone want to get involved with a person that promises multiplication of an item, which is illegal and cheating to begin with.
Just report and set add him to the ignore list.
And be smart when playing online games, if the story is too good to be true, then it is usually a scam.

We won't be aware ourself we suggest others to aware of The scammers listed!

Lifebringer
07-05-2013, 10:14 AM
although it must suck being scammed. anyone who is scammed is most likely either cheating themselves or atleast trying too otherwise why would they even bother with these people. I have half my items as epics and paid for all in game with cash transferred to plat as my luck sux with opening chests. so in a word who ever gets scammed most probably deserves it anyway. devs if you want my opinion don't only look into banning the scammer, look into why someone was scammed in the first place and in most cases your find they were trying to cheat anyway so ban them too! the price of epics are insane when you use real cash, so I'd like to atleast think anyone with better items than me atleast deserves them!

elevensoul
07-05-2013, 10:32 AM
Guys this post is general awareness.. and if ya know whom to add in ignore list.. this helps. N to be frank not everyone purchase plats so there are many who love this game but dont or cant spend real money on plats. So they get involved in scams like this. Well if you wanna win a war u shud better be aware of wats coming at you.. anyways i hope people get help by this post and dont get involved in people like these however promising their deals may be.

Jed
07-05-2013, 10:41 AM
This is such an obvious scam.
I know this will sound mean, but if someone is stupid enough to fall for this "scam" then they probably don't deserve whatever they have in the game anyway.

ShadowGunX
07-06-2013, 04:53 AM
Only those ppl get scammed who wants to b insta rich.

Delphina
07-06-2013, 08:25 AM
I'll close this thread up.