PDA

View Full Version : mystery armor dosent work on ranger ?! bug?

slayarfox
07-05-2013, 06:27 PM
So i completed the mystery armor quests and had jones craft it but when i equipd it it looked like the green armor you have when you first start the game not the dark armor with green mist :( im really annoyd as i worked hard for this armor can anyone help ?! I would really appriciate it

Blastyou
07-05-2013, 09:08 PM
The armor does work for fox, it has the same stats as it would for any other class...the only difference is that it doesn't look as cool when you equip it. Annoying, but not a big problem.

mmlord
07-12-2013, 01:17 AM
How come the helmet works I play Fox & the mystery armer doesn't work & I work for 3 hours only because my internet went down a lot but then I got the armer & it looked like the start armer It really annoyed me

slayarfox
07-25-2013, 06:35 PM
How come the helmet works I play Fox & the mystery armer doesn't work & I work for 3 hours only because my internet went down a lot but then I got the armer & it looked like the start armer It really annoyed me
guss the designers for the armor missed the armor and or got lazy :/ we wont really ever know , annoying yes but something that were gunna hafto live with