PDA

View Full Version : Please fix your banning system

Nutslammer
07-05-2013, 06:33 PM
Ok so here's what happened. I have a level 62 Mage named "Autofarm". What I made this character for is to farm auto crossbows in balefort dungeon (trying to get level 15 ones). I've told a few people that see me in that area this when I actually look at my google chrome browser. The rest I just ignore because either I don't see it or because I just don't feel like responding to kids. I've been accused of being a bot so many times but this is not true. Why? Because I play on google chrome and set my skills in the position where I can press 1-9 on the keyboard to use my skills. What I do is open a google chrome browser start up pocket legends, enter balefort castle secret dungeon and go towards the middle of the map. Then I make my google chrome browser as small as possible then open up a Firefox browser on Netflix. As I watch Netflix I keep my hands on the keyboard so I just push buttons 1--4 to use my skills every 2-5 seconds so I kill monsters (I used to no life play runescape for hours on end so i can easily press 4 buttons for hours on end.) If I don't respond to kids that talk to me I don't think that makes me a bot. I am using no extra programs to use this method of farming and I'm breaking no rules. So why is my devices banned forever hmm? Either refund the money I spent on plat or unblock account because you guys basically took my money and locked my account without me breaking any terms of service.

Justg
07-05-2013, 06:41 PM
We don't discuss bans on the forums. Please email us at support(at)spacetimestudios.com.