PDA

View Full Version : Guild notice board

blazesx
07-05-2013, 07:48 PM
I think we should have a notice board inside the GH.. the problem is if u want to announce something, we must wait for most member to go online... the thing is, we need to repeatedly announce same thing etc guild rule, each time a new member join, each time members gone online.. its a nuisance i guess...
Also, guild leaderboard please. T.T
Thanks...

Juicymango
07-06-2013, 06:16 AM
The guild notice board would be a really great idea.
Im officer of <knights of shadow> and its really annoying if you have to tell the rules again and again.
Also if you want to Do an event or something you have to tell it every hour that everyone gets it.
The notice board would be a great solution.

Bless
07-06-2013, 07:41 AM
Guild definately needs one noticeboard. Only GM and officers are allowed to post an announcement, then a guildie later on (if theyre in a diff time zone) checks the NB for infor,ation regarding meetings, announce,ents and goals etcc..

The board looks like leaderboard and is placed where arrow points (on pic)

Whayddyall think? I made this thread 8 months ago. Still no implication.

Juicymango
07-06-2013, 10:44 AM
Thats really sad then... Sometimes i think spacetime dont realize our threads...

Daddyblu
07-09-2013, 07:34 AM
I was thinking about this too.. most online game has guild announcement.... like when you online you will get alert whats the latest update guild master say..

wolf17
07-09-2013, 02:57 PM
Man another thread about this...but they really should add this, i dont see any big cons to this idea.