PDA

View Full Version : AO3.3 Grinding Team

FluffNStuff
10-20-2010, 04:32 PM
Looking to put a team together to Grind AO3:3. We will not necessarily be clearing the entire map, but we will not be rushing the boss. There is a benefit to grinding this map that the rushers either don't know about, or it is not worth their time. It is also not a hard map, as long as the players know how to zone clear, and not run into the next room agroing up the yellows (the problem with PUGS).
So, the requirements are:

Actually enjoy playing Pocket Legends.
Can Zone Clear
Target Your Attacks.
Use Your Skills
Know not to touch the cells, and know if someone else does, that if you ignore the spawned mob, it will ignore you.
When fighting Gurgox, if you can't Rez, you don't get an Orb. Orbs are for the 'ladies' only!

In Group so far:
1)Mega FN Blasting Bear / Casey Jones Style Hammer Swinger: HunnyHunter
2)Deadly Dex Mage: Chicksdigcookies
3)Iron Tank / Bird in Training : Mysticaldream
4)AOE Blaster / Fnordwegian Tank : Royce
5)Lark of Death: Snakespeare

Looks like we got our starters. GF is heading out of town for the weekend so I will be watching football, drinking Lager and Grinding some PL. Games will be mostly AO3.3, and also AO3.4 (Gurgox is FUN!). Will also be doing some serious Victory Lap grinding if the group is into it.

As people have asked about level requirements, I will say I prefer 50's, as the armor and damage boost is quite significant, but I would MUCH rather have a well played 45 then a Minas 50 any day. As for sub 45's, the equipment is just not strong enough to survive AO3, and that becomes a liability on the group.

For the other people that have posted interest, add HunnyHunter, and I will be adding you. With time zones and RL, there is usually some room for more, and by 'signing up', you are stating that you ENJOY grinding and would be up for joining if you are free and a spot is free. I want to be clear that this is not for people who just want to finish a map so they can move on, or would rather rush but can't find a good group. It is also a good idea to others that you see here.

KingFu
10-20-2010, 04:38 PM
I'll join with puretanker as for my 50 but am I able to join with a lower lvl as well? If so, I'll play on my lvl 46 bird hotpocketleg from time to time. Thanks:)

Edit:

Either my archer will be my alt if I can, or my second tank, kingfu

Royce
Oooh I want in :D
Fnordic is 50 but will be respec'd to Int soon. Royce-Fnord my tank is 49.6 or so and should be 50 tonight. I'll also be raising up Triada as a pally soon but currently still 45 (though I'm wicked good so that shouldn't matter :D ). Anyway, just tell me which you'd like ;)

Cascade
Count me in-Funkymonk

FluffNStuff
10-20-2010, 04:49 PM
Updated with group members.

Cascade
10-20-2010, 04:54 PM
I was thinking we should make an order kind of market...Where you post your order and we farm it...The others guys who did this make aton of money doing this...Anyways its your call fluff.

KingFu
10-20-2010, 04:55 PM
I was thinking we should make an order kind of market...Where you post your order and we farm it...The others guys who did this make aton of money doing this...Anyways its your call fluff.

I think ao3.3 indicates we will be playing crush the keeper.

Cascade
10-20-2010, 04:56 PM
-slaps head- DUH

Chickdigcookies
10-20-2010, 05:00 PM
I think ao3.3 indicates we will be playing crush the keeper.

keeper is ao2:2. this is ptaxx.

anywho, going out for dinner, be back at 6 Forum time...anytime after that is good with me.

FluffNStuff
10-20-2010, 05:06 PM

anywho, going out for dinner, be back at 6 Forum time...anytime after that is good with me.

AO3.3 is Captive Audience with Tpax. Heading home, and depending on dinner plan and GF, should be on in maybe an hour to an hour and half.

KingFu
10-20-2010, 05:08 PM

Keeper is actually ao3.2;) I got mixed up lol.

Cascade
10-20-2010, 05:11 PM
I go to church at 7:30 and I can't play anytime after that.

FluffNStuff
10-20-2010, 05:27 PM
I go to church at 7:30 and I can't play anytime after that.

Can or Can't?

Cascade
10-20-2010, 05:32 PM
Depends on what time you want to start playing...I can prolly play up to 5:00 or 6:00.

CanonicalKoi
10-20-2010, 05:59 PM
Count my lvl 50 Mage in to help. I'd love to run my 46 tanker through, too. IGN's in the sig, just let me know if y'all need me.

cry
10-20-2010, 06:34 PM
Keeper is actually ao3.2;) I got mixed up lol.

x) Keeper in ao2, wow who knew.

Cascade
10-20-2010, 06:38 PM
K I'm on right now...

CryoBlade
10-20-2010, 06:55 PM
I'd like to join, if there are any spots left. I'm a level 50 tank

FluffNStuff
10-20-2010, 07:25 PM
K I'm on right now...

Sorry, got home late, but just finished up dinner and ready to grind. I am not sure what timezone you are on, so I do not know the times you said. Should be on in about 5 - 10 minutes from this post, let me know if you all need more time.

Lallapalooza
10-21-2010, 12:13 AM
Hi, can i join? 48 birdie here IGN Lubber. But im on mostly GMT+8 3:30am...

Purist
10-21-2010, 01:43 AM
Hey fluff I wouldn't mind joining this group have a almost lvl 49 tank bear called isotopey lemme know

FluffNStuff
10-21-2010, 11:26 AM
Updated the main post with more info. Hoping to get a grinding weekend on!

Cascade
10-21-2010, 11:32 AM
Excuse me,...why did you kick me out of the group?

FluffNStuff
10-21-2010, 11:44 AM
Excuse me,...why did you kick me out of the group?

I did not kick you out of the group, I removed you from the starters, as you did not read the requirements. When you were on last night, I got the feeling that you were not enjoying the Grind, and that you would have preferred to be in a rush group. I am not saying that the players here should be anti-rush, as there are times I also enjoy to rush. But the key here is that this is for people who really WANT to play the game as intended, but are having trouble finding like minded non-rushing, non-newb forced to clear, non xp farming groups.