PDA

View Full Version : why are there so many sudden farming threads?

Arterra
10-20-2010, 04:57 PM
this is gonna hamper my random join policy... soon all good buddys will be like "sorry full"... I'll be stuck with people like digitalsparks (if you remember say aye)

jonboy
10-20-2010, 05:25 PM
Cause the band wagon is in towne, get on board. :)

Ellyidol
10-20-2010, 05:31 PM
Also I think players are getting fed up joining randoms and them not knowing what to do. Well I am at least. I've also seen that most people in forum play well. :)

cry
10-20-2010, 05:44 PM
Yes I played with that guy, he might AS well sit down and do nothing... Make some friends, meet lone, toughie, and all the other people who will most likely always have a good farming party.

smoae
10-20-2010, 05:59 PM
i dont get how farming parties work. must be hard to find time to play with different time zones, jobs, and other stuff

cry
10-20-2010, 06:35 PM
i dont get how farming parties work. must be hard to find time to play with different time zones, jobs, and other stuff

Most of them are quite dedicated, on all the time x)

Arterra
10-20-2010, 07:54 PM
Yes I played with that guy, he might AS well sit down and do nothing... Make some friends, meet lone, toughie, and all the other people who will most likely always have a good farming party.

got toughie... i used to have lonearcher but he removed me sometime... prob after i showed my pvp 'awesomeness' lol
i just dont trust the join a friend option. until they put up detailed info such as "full party @ Crush Keeper" or "2 people @ bayou boss brawl" i just dont. hate seeing that full team message...

Wbto-Angeluscustos
10-20-2010, 07:59 PM
oh no.. i wanna team im good lol :)

cry
10-20-2010, 09:52 PM
got toughie... i used to have lonearcher but he removed me sometime... prob after i showed my pvp 'awesomeness' lol
i just dont trust the join a friend option. until they put up detailed info such as "full party @ Crush Keeper" or "2 people @ bayou boss brawl" i just dont. hate seeing that full team message...

You should get in pvp with me, prepare for level 47 bowbear to win x)

Arterra
10-21-2010, 06:42 AM
You should get in pvp with me, prepare for level 47 bowbear to win x)

A lv40 enchantress could throw me down b4 I had te chance to decide what to cast...

cry
10-21-2010, 10:40 AM
A lv40 enchantress could throw me down b4 I had te chance to decide what to cast...

With full isis lol? I doubt he would have enough mana to cast.