PDA

View Full Version : Hey pocket legends wher is the 2 hand swords when are you gonna make some more

Darkchylde
10-20-2010, 05:28 PM
im a old timer from way back in april i started a new shift so i get to play more than i originally did,plus a i took a short break uhhh carpal tunnel hurts like heck and cant play so much had to have surgery,well when the game started well i played like heck, make this short when are yall gonna make some more 2 hand swords since i started i always have toated a 2 hand sword around but i noticed ther isnt any new ones im sure i speak for alot of people not jus me but can yall focus on some 2 hand swords please get them little pocket legends elves to a workin and give us some 2 hand swords...

smoae
10-20-2010, 05:33 PM
well theres a lot of swamp two handed stuff.
theres only two ao2 two handed swords (djinn blade of thoth and osiris)
theres a few new ao3 ones too

most people dont use two handed weps, there is more of a demand for high damage dealing one handed ones.

Darkchylde
10-20-2010, 05:36 PM
i got all that stuff im talkin bout new 2 hand swords bein made, ao3 really havnt seen any of those

smoae
10-20-2010, 05:50 PM
i got all that stuff im talkin bout new 2 hand swords bein made, ao3 really havnt seen any of those

well you got...
Brain o rator of destiny
brutish battlesword of destiny
gurgox hammer of the rift
plasma battleswrod of the rift
djinn blade of thoth (lvl 50)
djinn blade of osiris (lvl 50)

Darkchylde
10-20-2010, 05:54 PM
thanks for the info on ao3

smoae
10-20-2010, 05:57 PM
thanks for the info on ao3

no prob. check out this thread for list of all ao3 items, stats, and pics...
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?8939-Pinks-with-Stats-and-Pictures-Alien-Oasis-Part-III

cry
10-20-2010, 06:37 PM
Lots of 2-h just the pink is rare x) Swamps has alot to, ao2 had 2, and 1 had 0, I think.