PDA

View Full Version : spamming dps guide for all you spastic players xD

jbramlett82
07-06-2013, 02:50 PM
Ok. don't get on here screaming about mythic guns and dmg dmg dmg. in pvp yea you cant beat skill damage done with a proper stun chain. I've been in numerous parties lately where a lower lvl basically told me i suck because i have a firesquid of assault not a gun..with the. right skills and stats spamming dps can prroduce tons of damage. and in my opinion makes the game far more entertaining. stats first. max int dmg and dex. the difference in my staff and a runic gun are 272 dmg vs314 dmg. a significant jump. but... dps for the squid is 502 vs 398. What's that mean? On skills you can now have arcane shield and heal both (so warriors don't whine about. mana in parties) obviously fireball and the 2nd is personal preferance (i swap a lot when i get bored) to deal damage effectively witth dps you will be doing much less skill spells and far more spamming of your normal attack. your normal attack will hit multiple enemies in a line. for farming. dps rocks! In tombs with a well timed ribbet i can mow a mob down as quick as anyone. for boss battles you now have arcane shield and heal plus potions. which you will need as your stats should all be geared for dmg. (Equip as well) its harder to get close to a boss and spam dps. it takes skill. but if done correctly is a ton of fun. not to mention my avatar has demonlord armoor which makes my little blue guy look like a giant fireball : ) its just a game for fun. and if u can't afford mythics etc.. or your bored with charge. charge. blah blah. try running around with a dps. build. but don't tell me I'm a noob because i choose to play my way.. lol.. the algorithem for dmg done in a specific amount of time e is much closer than those who scream dmgdmgdmg realize. is it as much? No. but not far away.. try chargged fireball. arcane. shield. 2nd skill. then hit ribbit and go nuts and watch the mobs burn into fiery ash!!!

joshtheboss
07-07-2013, 04:11 PM
Holy wall of text.

swexcist
07-07-2013, 04:35 PM
If u think this is a walloftext you most be new to internet.

joshtheboss
07-07-2013, 04:38 PM
If u think this is a walloftext you most be new to internet.

Yes. I am new. What is this "internet"?

Bless
07-07-2013, 04:55 PM
Nice guide but it needs to be structured well and dont call people "Spastics"

moot
07-08-2013, 02:09 AM
Can someone rewrite that? It hurts my eye.

keikali
07-08-2013, 09:06 AM
Ok. don't get on here screaming about mythic guns and dmg dmg dmg. in pvp yea you cant beat skill damage done with a proper stun chain.

I've been in numerous parties lately where a lower lvl basically told me i suck because i have a firesquid of assault not a gun..with the. right skills and stats spamming dps can prroduce tons of damage. and in my opinion makes the game far more entertaining. stats first. max int dmg and dex. the difference in my staff and a runic gun are 272 dmg vs314 dmg. a significant jump. but... dps for the squid is 502 vs 398. What's that mean?

On skills you can now have arcane shield and heal both (so warriors don't whine about. mana in parties) obviously fireball and the 2nd is personal preferance (i swap a lot when i get bored) to deal damage effectively witth dps you will be doing much less skill spells and far more spamming of your normal attack. your normal attack will hit multiple enemies in a line.

for farming. dps rocks! In tombs with a well timed ribbet i can mow a mob down as quick as anyone. for boss battles you now have arcane shield and heal plus potions. which you will need as your stats should all be geared for dmg.

(Equip as well) its harder to get close to a boss and spam dps. it takes skill. but if done correctly is a ton of fun. not to mention my avatar has demonlord armoor which makes my little blue guy look like a giant fireball : ) its just a game for fun. and if u can't afford mythics etc.. or your bored with charge. charge. blah blah.

try running around with a dps. build. but don't tell me I'm a noob because i choose to play my way.. lol.. the algorithem for dmg done in a specific amount of time e is much closer than those who scream dmgdmgdmg realize. is it as much? No. but not far away.. try chargged fireball. arcane. shield. 2nd skill. then hit ribbit and go nuts and watch the mobs burn into fiery ash!!!

Quoted and spaced for better reading, didn't feel like correcting any grammar or spelling.

Valsacar
07-09-2013, 05:21 AM
Please see thread where all of this was tested.