PDA

View Full Version : Free platinum.

[Buy]
07-06-2013, 03:54 PM
Hello dear developers! Since I do not know in English, I will not write much. I have an idea, every day for the entrance to the game, giving players 1-2 platinum. Because in some countries are not available the application for free platinum. Not everyone can afford to buy, platinum. I hope for mutual understanding, and any help. Thank you for your attention.

[Buy]
07-06-2013, 04:02 PM
Before Update new cap 81lev.

joshtheboss
07-06-2013, 04:26 PM
365-730 free plat per player every year. I don't think sts would do this.

Sheugokin
07-06-2013, 04:34 PM
Also belaz, platinum is not necessary to own ppl or killing monsters if that is wat u getting at. I mean it takes pure skill to become good at pvp (unless u are a bird that spams skills). Killing monster will be easier with the help of platinum-purchased elixirs but they are not impossible. Birds, Mages, and bears can easily kill them. Certainly platinum will be useful to get from 75 to 76 (I did that for my mage......it wasnt fun grinding like crazy with only daily), but like i said, it is hard but doable. But if u are try to spiffy up ur characters....i understand. I would say that sts might give out platinum for the fifth day of blessing. That may be possible. But for daily free platinum, it is highly unlikely for them to do so as joshtheboss states. But I agree with u. Who doesn't want free plat?????? Good luck bro!

joshtheboss
07-06-2013, 06:36 PM
Also belaz, platinum is not necessary to own ppl or killing monsters if that is wat u getting at. I mean it takes pure skill to become good at pvp (unless u are a bird that spams skills). Killing monster will be easier with the help of platinum-purchased elixirs but they are not impossible. Birds, Mages, and bears can easily kill them. Certainly platinum will be useful to get from 75 to 76 (I did that for my mage......it wasnt fun grinding like crazy with only daily), but like i said, it is hard but doable. But if u are try to spiffy up ur characters....i understand. I would say that sts might give out platinum for the fifth day of blessing. That may be possible. But for daily free platinum, it is highly unlikely for them to do so as joshtheboss states. But I agree with u. Who doesn't want free plat?????? Good luck bro!

Lol ya I certainly wouldn't mind if this was implemented but I doubt it will be.

lakersrockftw
07-06-2013, 06:57 PM
They would be able to get plat but they don't have visa and MasterCard in a lot of countries.

[Buy]
07-07-2013, 05:26 AM

Platinum is needed to change the statistics. And I'm asking you to do is temporarily, to upgrade 76-81lev cap. Navitex and Trialpay not available in many countries. The most important change in the game statistics for pve and pvp. It would be better if the statistics change for free, but it's too much to ask.

SPBoomer
10-29-2013, 08:21 AM
This is smart idea ! Space's team check pls .

Pvpandctf
10-29-2013, 08:27 AM
Hmm, ummm, Ya! Good idea!

DocDoBig
10-29-2013, 08:32 AM
I would have 836 plat if its been here since the beginning! :(