PDA

View Full Version : Ideas thread...

Gamelova
10-20-2010, 07:32 PM
So as new players and old players play PL, some people forget the price range and they at times might get ripped.
I would strongly suggest a Gold price for each item. Ex: Thoth Plate Armor: 1-3k
When we would look at the item it would suggest us a buy and sell price so it would prevent greedy and a lot of scammers. To be honest most of the community are dishonest, scammers Im not going any further than that.

I just wish their was a set price for the item their buying or selling.
This set pricing would go very well with the auction house.
Ex: Selling Thoth Plasma Lvl 50! You could also add a quick look option where the devs or whoever would make a [B]reasonable[B] price.
So like if the Thoth Plasma was auctioning between the set price of 1k-10k The price wouldn't let you go any lower or higher than what it has been set too..

smoae
10-20-2010, 07:56 PM
So as new players and old players play PL, some people forget the price range and they at times might get ripped.
I would strongly suggest a Gold price for each item. Ex: Thoth Plate Armor: 1-3k
When we would look at the item it would suggest us a buy and sell price so it would prevent greedy and a lot of scammers. To be honest most of the community are dishonest, scammers Im not going any further than that.

I just wish their was a set price for the item their buying or selling.
This set pricing would go very well with the auction house.
Ex: Selling Thoth Plasma Lvl 50! You could also add a quick look option where the devs or whoever would make a [B]reasonable[B] price.
So like if the Thoth Plasma was auctioning between the set price of 1k-10k The price wouldn't let you go any lower or higher than what it has been set too..

this is exactly the point of the auction house...