PDA

View Full Version : How to Merchant Like Reun

Reunegade
07-06-2013, 08:40 PM
You wanna know how to make lots of money? Follow these 5 step and you be rich!

(WARNING: What you are about to read below is a joke. If you can't take a joke than you may not want to read this thread as it can lead to exploding diarrhea, cancer, death, or never being able to get a girlfriend/boyfriend.)

Step Juan: FORUM MERCHING

BUYING ITEM

So you like stalk trader market? See lot thread right? You see item you want? The person say lots money? All you gotta do is say "too high noob". Make them intimidated!! Then they be like "Oh sorry lord master I will give it to you for a lot cheaper okay? I'm so sorry" Then you gotta say low offer! It worth 300k, say 10k! It worth 5 million, say 5k!! You know what peoples say, the more it worth, the less you pay!

SELLING ITEM

So you want make rich? How you do dis? You become rich in just a 5 second! What you do make rich? First find trader market on computer. Then it button say somethings. WEECH BUTTIN?! So much buttin i no know weech juan! Buttin say "Post New Thread" key to make rich. Then say what you sell. Example for stupids: Sell level 10 forest bow? Worth 50k? Sell it 300k!! Same method use. What do make rich is type in name item. Press L buttin then e buttin then v buttin then e buttin then l buttin then 1 buttin then 0 buttin then f buttin then o buttin then r buttin then e buttin then s buttin then t buttin then b buttin then o buttin then w buttin. But complication it get if you have other item. I only give tutorial for bow forest because too long thread take. Then some stupid peoples will buy 300k and you win! (Warning: This may take a couple of weeks: okay, years but you will sell for sure at 100% chance of selling (Clarification: 100% chance at 2% of the time)).

OFFERING ON ITEM

You want item! But other stupid peoples want TO! They ruin secret richness plan of you! Let go rage on them make them intimidate! You gots say: "noob omg I want the item you cant just STEAL item I gonna hunt u down" This very easy method should not take long learn this.

Step Dos: MERCHING IN GAME!

This suck method. You want sell somethings at quintuple price. Someone come and they tell you "omg nub you neva eva eva eva eva gonna find sella fo dat prize nub" Then you say "Don't say stuffs you ***** **** ***** **** ***** **** *****" Then they be like "OM g sorry! I buy ur price then stop cuss me out?" Voilo! You win rich!

Step Tree: COOL ITEM SET THAT LOOK COOL!

1. Mama said, "OMG burglar he stul mai harp"
Helmet: Sentinel Helmet of Death/Cyber Helmet of Death
Armor: Sentinel Armor/Cyber Armor
Weapon: Melodic Auto-Crossbow

2. Mr. Bling Joe Hobo
Helmet: Melodic Helmet
Armor: Gemstone Armor
Weapon: Pink dagga
Shield: Mime Glove

3. Pwnt
Deez juan complication. What you gots do put on bes gear fight someone ween against dem then rlly qweekly use thees:
Weapon: Forest Crossbow (plat store availability 5 plats)
Armor: Sandy Armor
Helmet: Avian helm (prefered da dark tan juans. they make look better.)
This maek u has good reptation and ya

Step Fore: REUN'S BES JOAKZ

1. Eminem is a wrapper and M and M's have wrappers!!!!!!!!! AHAhahhAAHAHAHAHHHhahhaHAHAHAHAHahahpoopHAhhhahhaH AHAHHAHHAHAHA ( get it? )
2. I do tha laundree!!!!!!!! AHahahaHHAHAAHAHHAAAHHHADUADUAHDUHDUHAAUHAHAHHAUDH OILUGIOAYGAOHAHHAHAHAHAHAULUIGISUXXORSHAHA ( get it? I don't do laundree becase I'm lazy LMAO)
3. This isn't original someone has made a merchant guide!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHA HAHHCRYINGOUTLAUGHINGBCUZREUNSOFUNNY (get it? bcuz this is original and no one has made one LAWLZIEEEEEEZ)

On a serious note: I made this thread to get some of the bad stuff out of my mind that happened IRL. I still have to think happy, lol.

Reunegade
07-06-2013, 08:41 PM
move to guides plz devs

NotYoCookiez
07-06-2013, 08:49 PM
This guide got me pregnant with stupidity

Nihiliste
07-06-2013, 08:56 PM
Oh.

Promagin
07-06-2013, 09:04 PM
Pro.

joshtheboss
07-06-2013, 09:07 PM
Meh. Not a very good guide IMO.

Trenton
07-06-2013, 09:27 PM
This guide got me pregnant with stupidity Omg ran out of thanks earlier:/ Tomorrow... :3

Extreme
07-06-2013, 09:30 PM
I Don't understand.

ThePvpTwink
07-06-2013, 09:48 PM
Gr8 gramer reeyun. Dis guyd is vere intristing but I don't get how to merchant liek a reeyun frum it.

Pro Merching is buying a swift armor off cs at 750k and relisting it in cs 1.875m like I did today. GF

Waug
07-06-2013, 10:45 PM
if u wanna be next dudetus , u have to be funny in a classy way, this not gonna work

NotYoCookiez
07-06-2013, 10:55 PM
if u wanna be next dudetus , u have to be funny in a classy way, this not gonna work

Dudetus got his funniness from someone else so what's wrong with other people trying to copy it(the "style")? I find this very funny.

Roberto077
07-06-2013, 11:05 PM
Luck.

CrimsonTider
07-06-2013, 11:43 PM
Dudetus got his funniness from someone else so what's wrong with other people trying to copy it(the "style")? I find this very funny.

Actually, Dudetus has his own style. This "guide" is not funny nor is it needed. Everyone talks about decreasing forum clutter, well, this is forum clutter. And the problem with "copying" someone is it loses it's uniqueness when people try to imitate it.

NotYoCookiez
07-06-2013, 11:49 PM
Actually, Dudetus has his own style. This "guide" is not funny nor is it needed. Everyone talks about decreasing forum clutter, well, this is forum clutter. And the problem with "copying" someone is it loses it's uniqueness when people try to imitate it.

And reun has his own style aswell. Reun isn't imitating no one.

billybob1
07-07-2013, 12:10 AM
Uhmmm

Waug
07-07-2013, 12:19 AM
I just wonder y peoples don't try to understand the real meaning, anyway perhaps its my bad English..

also it's funny how the mild sarcasam got ignored.

CrimsonTider
07-07-2013, 07:41 AM

And reun has his own style aswell. Reun isn't imitating no one.

So which is it?

NotYoCookiez
07-07-2013, 07:53 AM
1st one was a general statement. Every time you "oldies" see something on forums trying to be funny you automatically think "omg dudetus wannabe"

Caiahar
07-07-2013, 09:58 AM
1st one was a general statement. Every time you "oldies" see something on forums trying to be funny you automatically think "omg dudetus wannabe"
XD
Wait...you're funny, YOU AREN'T A DUDETUS WANNABE.
How to catch series.

Extreme
07-07-2013, 10:06 AM
XD
Wait...you're funny, YOU AREN'T A DUDETUS WANNABE.
How to catch series.

Hai "Brother"

Oldcoot
07-07-2013, 10:27 AM
I applaud your attempt to make us laugh. I did chuckle, no comparisons you are you.

Sryyoulose
07-07-2013, 10:36 AM
Reuns guide to get rich summary: Intimidate, then bow down before them, then buy for super low and sell super high. How he actually does it. Buys high sells low. Follow the guide not the reun =p

It made me smile because this is actually what people do, as much as you were (I think) tryin to exaggerate but I see people spamming bale fort saying "Buying items 75-90% off Auction" must be an item worth a lot and easy to sell for higher. But it was funny and I'm sorry about your irl problems :/ and hope this "guide" took off some of the edge. I don't consider this a fluf guide because it was meant as a joke not some dumb ploy at getting rep.

I love dudetus nobody can be dudetus so stop comparing people to dudetus, end of story.

Reunegade
07-07-2013, 10:45 AM
I am me

I tink

Zeus
07-07-2013, 11:11 AM
I applaud you at the attempt of humor. I gotta admit, I may have chuckled a few times. Remember though, the thing about making people laugh is that not everybody is going to find your humor funny.

Also, no offense, I do see the resemblance when people say that you do act like Mysticaldream or Dudetus although that necessarily isn't a bad thing. Why? There's billions of people in this world. Honestly, some are bound to be similar. That's how you make friends, right? Similarities between people?

Noodleleg
07-07-2013, 12:11 PM
Anybody else read this in a stoned tone?

Trenton
07-07-2013, 12:49 PM
Anybody else read this in a stoned tone? I read it in, like a, "I'm high off crack atm" type of voice.

Trenton
07-07-2013, 12:52 PM
I applaud you at the attempt of humor. I gotta admit, I may have chuckled a few times. Remember though, the thing about making people laugh is that not everybody is going to find your humor funny.

Also, no offense, I do see the resemblance when people say that you do act like Mysticaldream or Dudetus although that necessarily isn't a bad thing. Why? There's billions of people in this world. Honestly, some are bound to be similar. That's how you make friends, right? Similarities between people? I agree with this, and people who say "Don't try to be funny, you're not." To those people: How does anyone become anything? It's called going through failure to success. If Reun never tries to be funny, which I think some of the random stuff he says is, then he never will be considered funny. You get better at something, as you go along.

Reunegade
07-07-2013, 01:37 PM
:love_heart::love_heart::love_heart::love_heart::l ove_heart::love_heart::love_heart::love_heart::lov e_heart::love_heart::love_heart::love_heart:

Numismatic
07-07-2013, 02:07 PM
True

Caiahar
07-07-2013, 03:10 PM
Reun is funny. Just hes not as funny as dudeninja. Buht hees still funny :)
4 words: POTATO MAJESTIC POTATO POTATO

Ape
07-07-2013, 04:24 PM
step 1: be reun

SkullCrusher
07-07-2013, 05:42 PM
I did ALL the steps of this guide but I'm now down 7.32m. Can a dev please refund me? Don't put this guide in the PL Player Guide Section, it's fake. It doesn't work so please no1 try it. Noob.
EDIT: 555 posts xD.

Reunegade
07-07-2013, 06:18 PM
I did ALL the steps of this guide but I'm now down 7.32m. Can a dev please refund me? Don't put this guide in the PL Player Guide Section, it's fake. It doesn't work so please no1 try it. Noob.
EDIT: 555 posts xD.

You did it wrong

I'll explain in a more simplistic way.

First, go across the street

You will find a key

Then walk 22 blocks north and you will find a treasure chest

Open the treasure chest with the key and inside you will find a map

The map will tell you to retrace your steps in reverse

And then it will tell you to come back to the treasure chest

Then go to McDonald's and get a smoothie

Don't specify what kind of smoothie

Like I said, simplistic and mysterious

If it was not the kind you wanted, sue them

Then give the smoothie to me

In the process of doing that, you will have earned 12 dollars and have lost 672 calories.