PDA

View Full Version : Fake char

Reciprocal
07-07-2013, 12:03 AM
Someone is faking to be me in game. My 71's name is Bilingual and they made a char with the same name only with 2 L's at the end. If you see him/her, please be informed that it isn't me, but someone posing as me.

ThePvpTwink
07-07-2013, 12:21 AM
Similar thing with LLILLLILLILL or something like that. I forgot which spelling was the original one...

NECROREAPER
07-07-2013, 01:42 AM
Report to STS support, they'd be your best bet. Nathan's for getting the word out though, I'd rather have my account stolen than have another person try to tarnish my reputation with a fake version of me.

Extreme
07-07-2013, 03:18 AM
Same as me someone made "Judgementals" with 2 "s" I pmed Delphina and She says to email support.

In Case you don't know their email Support(at)Spacetimestudios.com

DocDoBig
07-07-2013, 03:30 AM
I know guys called Dqc, DocRush and simply Doctor.

Actona679
07-07-2013, 08:28 AM
Someone is faking to be me in game. My 71's name is Bilingual and they made a char with the same name only with 2 L's at the end. If you see him/her, please be informed that it isn't me, but someone posing as me.

I had a whole conversation with bilingual last night in forest haven. Level 2 bird. He asked it he could have my little Independence Day hat "for gold" and I explained about the big one and waving. I tried to be nice but he was incredibly obtuse. He made only mildly annoying comments tho and didn't beg or anything.

Is it a naming coincidence? He really just seemed like a young annoying newb.

Delphina
07-07-2013, 08:38 AM
Please see this thread:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?73431-Friendly-Reminders-From-Your-Community-Team

Sometimes your favorite thing is someone else's favorite thing, too. Sometimes this means that they take a name very similar to yours.

Unless you see that person trying to impersonate you, or people confusing them for you, it's not a problem.

If you do see them trying to make trouble, don't post it on the forums! Email support@spacetimestudios.com

Bringing it to the forums only causes flame wars, and those are no fun.