PDA

View Full Version : Mythic vs mythic pvp, normal vs normal pvp

nightmaresmoke
07-07-2013, 10:38 AM
As the title suggest no need to explain nobody even wants to listen anyway or wouldnt want.
Will trully see if youre really deserving to be in the leader boards not just ur uber rich if guilty just jump of somewhere haha

Energizeric
07-07-2013, 10:37 PM
Problem is there are too many players who are part one and part the other. Maybe a player has a mythic helm but the rest of his gear are all legendary. And what about arcane compared to mythic? Warriors with maul have a big advantage than those with mythic weapon. And then there are those with the best legendary gear and those with just crate pinks. Big difference there. And some players even have some purples in their gear.

If you start dividing everyone up into lots of sections be prepared to wait a half hour for enough players to join to even have a game. Bad idea IMO.

nightmaresmoke
07-08-2013, 09:54 AM
Problem is there are too many players who are part one and part the other. Maybe a player has a mythic helm but the rest of his gear are all legendary. And what about arcane compared to mythic? Warriors with maul have a big advantage than those with mythic weapon. And then there are those with the best legendary gear and those with just crate pinks. Big difference there. And some players even have some purples in their gear.

If you start dividing everyone up into lots of sections be prepared to wait a half hour for enough players to join to even have a game. Bad idea IMO.

Uhhmm didnt u read the title?? separate means you cant enter the mythic room without the said item room for players with mythics and below mythic category cant enter
simple as that. And the mythic players cant enter the normal players room means players with legendaries, so as said you cant either rooms if you arent in with the said categories i might add something mythic pets arent allowed also on normal players room. And about what you said about arcane it should be banned on pvp haha that category is outrageous players that have that is either uber rich or just damn lucky yeah right.

Valsacar
07-08-2013, 10:05 AM
Apparently you did not read Energizeric's post, try again.

-100 to this idea btw.

JaytB
07-08-2013, 10:08 AM
Since players with legendary gear vastly outnumber those with Mythics, this rule would mean a lot less games for those mythic users.

It would basically limit the game mainly for the most hardcore gamer. That just sounds a bit contra productive. Like being punished because you put so much effort into something... lol wut O.o

Anyway, that's just my opinion :)

nightmaresmoke
07-15-2013, 05:05 AM
Since players with legendary gear vastly outnumber those with Mythics, this rule would mean a lot less games for those mythic users.

It would basically limit the game mainly for the most hardcore gamer. That just sounds a bit contra productive. Like being punished because you put so much effort into something... lol wut O.o

Anyway, that's just my opinion :)

Thats the whole point trying to see whos "REALLY" the good players not just you have mythic. And counter productive? yeah really coz u cant harvest poor normal players anymore and that means you suck, thats my opinion also lets see if youre REALLY worth it.

nightmaresmoke
07-15-2013, 05:07 AM
Apparently you did not read Energizeric's post, try again.

-100 to this idea btw.

You didnt understand also one mythic gear can make a whole lot of difference you know.

Soundlesskill
07-15-2013, 05:29 AM
I'm tired of mythic users too, but think again.
If you got full mythic gear free, wouldn't you want to go farm crit kill noobs?
My friend lend me his mythic armor, well i died once, when i got gangbanged by a warr & mage. Still taking down the warr.
That was about 30/1 score the time of the borrow.
-1, i like killing mythic users when their crit fails to shine, then they're dead, unless they're ipredator lol

JaytB
07-15-2013, 05:29 AM
yeah really coz u cant harvest poor normal players anymore and that means you suck, thats my opinion also lets see if youre REALLY worth it.

Get your facts straight before starting to personally attack me. I don't even PvP, so how would my comment in any way be because I want to 'harvest poor normal players'?

Thinking before writing a comment comes a long way but that's obviously not your strong suit.

Ebezaanec
07-15-2013, 10:19 AM
When you posted a thread on forums, you should expect "positive" and "negative" feedback as well. There is no reason to criticize others simply because they do not agree with you.

Back on topic anyways.

While I am not a current mythic user, this idea seems controversial. Players with mythics will take one side of the topic, while players without mythics would take the other. Then STS will have to pick a side, which means disappointing the other group, and that could be a bad move on their part. Seems the only way to satisfy everyone is to not take sides concerning these issues.

Pvp is not all about winning, though thats how most people view it. Its about having fun, competing with players and perfecting your strategies. But then again, not everyone views the world same....

Rajnikanth
07-15-2013, 02:54 PM
rofl having full noble set with entom.hammer nd mali pet with some dmg enhancing rings nd amulets is too good for pvp.

fully geared mythics war dnt hav crits or dodge LOL.

nightmaresmoke
07-24-2013, 10:44 AM
Get your facts straight before starting to personally attack me. I don't even PvP, so how would my comment in any way be because I want to 'harvest poor normal players'?

Thinking before writing a comment comes a long way but that's obviously not your strong suit.

Haha its not even you im referring to i mean the mythic users in pvp hehe sorry if you got offended, and what you care if my comments is not my good points its my opinion
soo deal withn it.

nightmaresmoke
07-24-2013, 10:48 AM
When you posted a thread on forums, you should expect "positive" and "negative" feedback as well. There is no reason to criticize others simply because they do not agree with you.

Back on topic anyways.

While I am not a current mythic user, this idea seems controversial. Players with mythics will take one side of the topic, while players without mythics would take the other. Then STS will have to pick a side, which means disappointing the other group, and that could be a bad move on their part. Seems the only way to satisfy everyone is to not take sides concerning these issues.

Pvp is not all about winning, though thats how most people view it. Its about having fun, competing with players and perfecting your strategies. But then again, not everyone views the world same....

Yep good point and we know which side Sts devs would take obviously the mythics and the rich players. Well duh obviously..

nightmaresmoke
07-24-2013, 10:53 AM
I'm tired of mythic users too, but think again.
If you got full mythic gear free, wouldn't you want to go farm crit kill noobs?
My friend lend me his mythic armor, well i died once, when i got gangbanged by a warr & mage. Still taking down the warr.
That was about 30/1 score the time of the borrow.
-1, i like killing mythic users when their crit fails to shine, then they're dead, unless they're ipredator lol

Yep but only if the other player has mythics too, dont wanna be unfair to the ones who doesnt in short being fair and will really show the skills of players.

Zurko
07-25-2013, 09:02 AM
wouldnt be less players two different modes to join. mythic and un-mythic
if the mythic players cant get a lobb well better unequip the mythic (im full myth). Also cant equip myth during game
i think this is a good idea if done correct. Maybe since the mythic lobbies will be less active the geared guild players will use this lobby for guild warrs
two birds one stone sts

nightmaresmoke
07-25-2013, 12:08 PM
if the mythic players cant get a lobb well better unequip the mythic (im full myth). Also cant equip myth during game
i think this is a good idea if done correct. Maybe since the mythic lobbies will be less active the geared guild players will use this lobby for guild warrs
two birds one stone sts

Exactly my point thank god someone trully understood, yep you cant equips mythics in a none mythic room and vise versa the idea is simple really.
In short well balance according to specs and gears of a player will benefit all really. And will prove a players worth beginner or "PRO" shh "RICH" lol.

nightmaresmoke
07-25-2013, 12:15 PM
two birds one stone sts

Plus mythic pets arent allowed also in a none mythic rooms since not all can afford them.

nightmaresmoke
07-25-2013, 12:22 PM

Back on topic anyways.

And obviously sts devs havent tried pvp without there mythics on and they will really see what pvp is nowadays. Ahmm gangbangs disadvantages of none mythic players.

nightmaresmoke
07-25-2013, 12:29 PM
rofl having full noble set with entom.hammer nd mali pet with some dmg enhancing rings nd amulets is too good for pvp.

fully geared mythics war dnt hav crits or dodge LOL.

It wouldnt matter really if youve been gangbanged lol..