PDA

View Full Version : donating platinum via sms

marin
07-07-2013, 11:13 AM
Hello guys I am a new player and I dont have credit card because im not 18 I want to know how can we buy platinum with sms or call I am sorry about my bad language please help me :)))

bramer
07-07-2013, 11:20 AM
I don't think you can buy platinum via SMS (or through a call) but you can buy either iTunes cards (if you have an iPhone) or google play cards (if you have an android phone).

This is bramer - signing out

marin
07-07-2013, 11:33 AM
I don't think you can buy platinum via SMS (or through a call) but you can buy either iTunes cards (if you have an iPhone) or google play cards (if you have an android phone).

When you open the donate page after the type of payment it's written that the platinum it will come lather if we donate with mobile so?!

marin
07-07-2013, 11:38 AM
the creators didn't created this game well, they should accept new payment options -_-

marin
07-07-2013, 12:04 PM
the creators didn't created this game well, they should accept new payment options -_-

Is there someone who can help :)

joshtheboss
07-07-2013, 12:36 PM
Like bramer said get a Google play or iTunes card.

Trenton
07-07-2013, 12:42 PM
the creators didn't created this game well, they should accept new payment options -_- It doesn't mean they didn't make it well. It just means that you're not searching for all of the options. What kind of phone/tablet do you have? Or do you only play on PC?

marin
07-07-2013, 12:42 PM
Why I need google play :)? And what should I do?

marin
07-07-2013, 01:14 PM
It doesn't mean they didn't make it well. It just means that you're not searching for all of the options. What kind of phone/tablet do you have? Or do you only play on PC?

Bro I play on iphone 4s Can you help me

bramer
07-07-2013, 01:31 PM
Bro I play on iphone 4s Can you help me

Ok, if you play on iPhone 4S go out to a store that sells iTunes cards (I'd recommend a Target or a Best Buy, that's where I get mine :)), buy some of them, then input the code on the back of the card into the redeem code section of the iTunes Store. Then go into AL and buy your plat, it should work! :)

P.S. Sorry if you already know some of this, I didn't want to leave anything out.

marin
07-07-2013, 03:49 PM
Ok I found my way... I will stop this game good luck to all :))

ShadowGunX
07-08-2013, 02:12 AM
lol? u cann buy plat so u quiting? rofl u can play this game free without paying any bucks. jst give it a try

crazyangle03
07-08-2013, 02:42 AM
ask your mom if you can use her card or your dad or ask your friends to use their card, if they allow.. all it takes is courage.. Lawl!