PDA

View Full Version : Mythic Items Solution

SkullCrusher
07-07-2013, 04:30 PM
Here's what I say should happen to make both Players and Developers satisfied with the results:

To upgrade your mythic item, there will only be one way.

1) You must first open Elite Golden Warchests OR Locked Grand Crates of the Watche to retrieve an item called "Silver Key"

2) You must then farm the elite maps until you get an item called "Gold".

3) You then go to the blacksmith ( where ever he is located ) and combine the gold piece with the silver key to create a "Golden Key"

4) After retrieving this golden key you then go to the "Gate of The Dragon" or Whatever name STS decides to name it.

5) This will be a super strong, ELITE dragon boss, who can spawn minions, set the floor on fire and does massive damage but requires much focus and concentration to kill. After killing the dragon it will always drop a purple with a slightly lower chance at pinks, and if you are lucky and re-roll using some type of luck enhancing item you get a Mythic item.

UNLESS, you want to upgrade your own mythic item rather then farming for the next one you must get another crafting material called "Pumpkin Pie". This will add to the story line because the blacksmith will only upgrade your item if you satisfy him with a special treat ( the pie ). To get the pie you have to open Locked Grande Crates of The Watch.

How this will satisfy Developers: It will encourage many more players to open Locked crates to retrieve these items, it will encourage people to buy tons of luck elixirs to farm for new mythic items ( make them super rare drops obviously ), AND to earn even MORE money, make it so that it costs 2 platinum to enter the dragon arena ( people will do this hundreds of times resulting in tons of profit for STS )

How this will satisfy Players: You can farm Elite Golden Warchests, open them until you get the silver key, then farm elite maps to get the "Gold Ore", and then create the golden key which could be sell-able to make non-platinum spenders even more happier. ( Make these drops rare so more people go with the easier route, The locked crate opening ) And to the people who want to upgrade their mythics must farm for the pumpkin pie ( don't make this item trade-able. ) But don't make it a rare drop from locked crates, make it so that someone who wants to get their mythic item upgraded shouldn't have to open more then 25 locked crates.

Mehh.....just what I think should happen to satisfy EVERYONE who plays the game, and has any involvement in it ( merchs, farmers, leaderboarders, and even developers. )

Heck, if you want...make another leader board section for fastest dragon killing to encourage even more people to enter, and use their platinum to profit STS even more.

Thoughts? :) -Skull.

EDIT: I was bored when I wrote this but now realize it was stupid lol ._.
ُ

ericarsenic
07-07-2013, 05:14 PM
this is funny, but MYTHIC IS OUR RIGHT!!!
no need something to upgrade it, JUST LET IT BE WHAT IT SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

SkullCrusher
07-07-2013, 05:26 PM
this is funny, but MYTHIC IS OUR RIGHT!!!
no need something to upgrade it, JUST LET IT BE WHAT IT SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
Umm, I have no clue what you said but...OK. :)

Bless
07-07-2013, 05:54 PM
This idea is too dependant on Locked crates. There is also farming involved, three items need to be farmed which also depend on more mythics and rerolls?

Thing is, if you want to upgrade uber rare items it shouldnt be hard to craft because getting them is hard enough. Remember how easy it is to craft black dragon in PL? Because the item is already rare. Whereas demonic sets crafting is a pain because the glyph is easy but the materials are a chore!

SkullCrusher
07-07-2013, 06:36 PM
This idea is too dependant on Locked crates. There is also farming involved, three items need to be farmed which also depend on more mythics and rerolls?

Thing is, if you want to upgrade uber rare items it shouldnt be hard to craft because getting them is hard enough. Remember how easy it is to craft black dragon in PL? Because the item is already rare. Whereas demonic sets crafting is a pain because the glyph is easy but the materials are a chore!

To upgrade all you need is the pie, which can easily be looted in Locked Crates or possibly even Elite Golden Warchests.

Ebezaanec
07-07-2013, 07:19 PM
To upgrade all you need is the pie, which can easily be looted in Locked Crates or possibly even Elite Golden Warchests.

Easily looted? Of course it is easily looted, if you have plat or luck from the chests at your disposal.

Plus which class of players will be satisfied? The rich, poor, or endangered middle class?

Seems if this idea is implemented, all it seems to satisfy are the rich players and plat buyers. Just my opinion ofc.