PDA

View Full Version : Quest Broken?

Canoeinator
07-08-2013, 11:45 AM
I have completed 13/14 quests in Forest Haven. On my quest helper it gives me a hint to the next quest and this is what it says: "Talk to the Sheriff in Towne, for your next quest." Although my quest arrow directs me to "Burke the Blacksmith" and his endless supply of crafting quests which I have done many of. So when I talk tot he sheriff, all he says is this: http://i.imgur.com/VNkrOjb.png

So how do I fix it? Am I doing something wrong?

Image Proof: http://i.imgur.com/UpzAwJc.jpg

Thanks,
Canoeinator

ThePvpTwink
07-08-2013, 10:45 PM
If the npc has a yellow ! Above their head then they have a quest for you.

A silver ? Is a quest to be completed and turned in

A yellow ? Means you can turn in a quest to that npc.

If the quest section tells you to see sheriff but he doesn't have the quest then you may not be ready or something. I think the last quest in FH is to go nd talk to someone in dark forest but you have to be level 10 or something...

Otherwise check to see if the blacksmith/forger guy has a non daily quest for you or if the daily blessing quest in FH:2 Hans t been completed

DocDoBig
07-09-2013, 01:02 AM
Check all Forest Haven maps then as going through the portal. Sometimes there are NPCs in maps and I believe the NPC you're looking for is in the last chapter (NOT Skeleton Crypt) really at the beginning.
Good Luck.

Caiahar
07-09-2013, 08:24 AM
Check all Forest Haven maps then as going through the portal. Sometimes there are NPCs in maps and I believe the NPC you're looking for is in the last chapter (NOT Skeleton Crypt) really at the beginning.
Good Luck.
Yes this,
This happens alot, you go to last one, which isnt crypts, something "______Overgrown!"
You'll find a bear, he'll give you a quest. Just go on after.

DocDoBig
07-09-2013, 08:39 AM
Rolled that map - it's called Overgrown Overpower (Forest Haven Chapter 5):

And the bear is called Klutch - he gives you a quest to kill the Boss in this map.

Canoeinator
07-09-2013, 10:05 AM
IT WORKED! I talked to kultch! Thank you soo much! Idk why i missed him earlier! Well some dev should fix the quest helper.... THANKS AGAIN 14/14 :)