PDA

View Full Version : Fifth Skill

Metztli
07-08-2013, 12:49 PM
Right now we are limited to 4 mapped skills. I propose providing a 5th mapped skill with the expansion. At level 31, most players have maxed out their 4 active skills and are placing skill points in passive skills. It would create more variety in skill builds and play style if there was a 5th skill. Players can decide on whether to strengthen more passive skills or invest in another active skill.

Zuzeq
07-08-2013, 12:56 PM
+1, As lvl caps keep raising this would be the only route to take to create diversity in builds.

Wowsome
07-08-2013, 01:09 PM
+1 if more skills are added, -1 otherwise.

Venom
07-08-2013, 01:39 PM
Wont be enough space on screen.. Don't see that happening. If they can, would be great!

Energizeric
07-08-2013, 02:26 PM
Not necessary. I think they should just add more skill upgrades. There is plenty of diversity of builds.

For example, as a sorcerer I constantly see sorcerers who have gale force or time shift skill, or even frost, but I have none of those. I also speak to sorcerers who add dex passives, but I don't. There are plenty of builds out there, and very few players have the same build.

Just add an extra skill upgrade for each skill, and that will keep things interesting.

Natrich
07-08-2013, 02:39 PM
Not happening.

What you can do is put some points in a 5th skill anyways. Then you can change skills depending on pve and pvp to save yourself some respecs

rapball
07-08-2013, 02:40 PM
Not necessary. I think they should just add more skill upgrades. There is plenty of diversity of builds.

For example, as a sorcerer I constantly see sorcerers who have gale force or time shift skill, or even frost, but I have none of those. I also speak to sorcerers who add dex passives, but I don't. There are plenty of builds out there, and very few players have the same build.

Just add an extra skill upgrade for each skill, and that will keep things interesting. I agree with this one in most rpg games I always feel like the skill points are lacking

Kraze
07-08-2013, 02:53 PM

Just add an extra skill upgrade for each skill, and that will keep things interesting.

This is what we need If you want a screen full of skills to smash away on play pl

Soundlesskill
07-08-2013, 04:51 PM
1 extra skill would be great..
But
I think if they add an extra skill, it's gonna be like AL all over again for phone- tab users... For phone users, there won't be enough space on their screen. & seeing as people like me who has the worst computer ever (that's actually non atm..) i won't see myself playing AL anymore.
For us phone & tab users, we'd have to learn to rearrange our fingers, which will take some time & with the buttons so small... It's gonna be hard :/

Alhuntrazeck
07-08-2013, 09:09 PM
If they add more skills this will be fine...otherwise it doesn't pose the challenge pf deciding which skill to use (yeah, I shouldn't talk, I use 5).

Sent using scattered leaves on a windy day.

Zurko
07-09-2013, 02:04 AM
they removed past topic about 5th skills , i notice they do this when we are on to somthing
i can see 5th skill or more upgrades being added ...maybe upgrades to our upgrades if you get what im saying o.0
ex:a.s 10%dmg can be 15% 2/2 or jugg reduce 20% add a point reduces 25% 0.o
or not who knows

Daddyblu
07-09-2013, 07:37 AM
Wont be enough space on screen.. Don't see that happening. If they can, would be great!

LOL a lot of space in our screen.. for ipad user and desktop user LOL!

Yes we need a 5th skills.. .the combo is kinda boring now.

Serainee
07-10-2013, 05:46 AM
Mage and War would be OP. -1.

jrnest25
07-10-2013, 08:23 AM
+1 .. 👍

Fireundead
07-12-2013, 11:08 AM
This is a most have!

dirtymageic
07-15-2013, 12:14 AM
I was thinking the same thing today and came down to the conclusion we should be able to sacrifice our pet button for a 5 command. Because many people play on phones this wouldn't be hard to format nor would it change the screen lay out. The only issue would a toggle would have to be included so we wouldn't have to respec to use pets. I think that alone would change how a lot of us play the game.