PDA

View Full Version : The ULTIMATE PvP Guide For All Classes!

SkullCrusher
07-08-2013, 07:47 PM
The Ultimate and Super Mega PvP Guide For All Classes Is Finally Here, OMG!

Table Of Contents:
-Introduction
-Builds
-Conclusion

1) Introduction:
Hello, and welcome to SkullCrusher's 4th guide. This will ( hopefully ) be my BEST guide yet. This guide will include a PvP Build for Rogues AND Sorcerers! ( Warriors is still being worked on, sorry for the wait. )
Each section of builds will be separated every 5 levels, Enjoy! :)

2) Builds:

Level 5 Rogue Build: ( Insta-Kill )
Skill Points: Full Dexterity.
Skill Build: Aimed Shot + 250% damage on critical upgrade. Nox Bolt Base point. Medic Base point.
Gear: Helm: Radiant Mesh of Savvy L5. Weapon: Eagle talon of Lethality L5. Armor: Bonechill Vest of Force L5. Ring: Twined Braid of Warfare L5. Amulet: Frozen Heart Charm of Riposte L5.
Pet: Ribbit
Strategy: Once you locate your target immediatly hit Ribbit's Arcane ability, proceed with a charged Aimed Shot, Tap nox, and if you see that your health is below 30% tap medic. Rinse and Repeat.

Level 5 Sorcerer Build: ( Nuke )
Skill Points: Full Int.
Skill Build: FireBolt + Stun upgrade. Lightning + 250% damage on critical upgrade.
Gear: Helm: Radiant Hood of Savvy L5. Weapon: Borean Cage Rifle of Brutality L5. Armor: Bonechill Robe of Fatality L5. Ring: Infused Ring of Warfare L5. Amulet: Frozen Heart Charm of Riposte L5.
Pet: Ribbit
Strategy: Once a target is located tap Ribbit's Arcane Ability, hit opponent with a fireball for the stun, proceed with a lightning attack. Your target should be near death by now if you critical hit him. Quickly spam auto-attack until Lightning is back and ready. Keep using Ribbit's Arcane when available and tap lightning right after. Remember, Players now have stun immunity for 7 seconds so don't rely on FireBolt's right after usage.

Level 10 Rogue Build: ( Tank )
Skill points: Full Dex. ( This will provide a bit of health including damage to help you succeed in being a rogue tank. )
Skill Build: Aimed Shot Max. Shadow Piercer + LifeSteal upgrade. Medic + 3 pack upgrade.
Gear: Helm: Bonechill Cap of Tactics L10. Weapon: Bonechill Bow of Potency L10. Armor: Bonechill Vest of Force L10. Ring: Glowstone Hope of Will L10. Amulet: Frozen Heart Charm of Riposte L10. ( The Str version. )
Pet: Loki
Strategy: Run around the map looking for a target at first. ALWAYS have Aimed Shot Charged and ready to fire. Once an enemy is spotted quickly Let go of the Aimed Shot, tap Shadow Piercer, and charge medic ( don't use the packs yet, unless you're under 30% health. ) Tap Aimed shot and SP when they're Cool Downs have finished. If you see your enemy has damaged you a bit, use Loki's Arcane ability which will provide you with a bit of health. Remember to keep tapping Aimed shot and SP, use medics whenever under 30% health and use Loki's arcane ability to regain some of your lost health.

Level 10 Sorcerer Build: ( Invincible )
Skill Points: Full Int for Maximum Shield Damage
Skill Build: FireBolt + Stun Upgrade. Shield + Extended Shield, Hardened Shield, and Static Resonance.
Heal + Empower. IceBolt Base point.
Gear: Helm: Charmer Topper of Security L10. Weapon: Arctic Musket of Brutality L10. Armor: Radiant Robe of Stability L10. Ring: Cobalt Band of Warfare L10. Amulet: Frozen Heart Charm of Riposte L10 ( Int version. )
Pet: Orion
Strategy: With this gear, you should have a nice chunk of Str and a very nice amount of Int. This build will be a bit reliant on your shield meaning without it, you will still be that squishy sorcerer who gets one hit by a rogue. Here's what you do: When looking for an opponent always have shield charged. Once a target is located quickly let go of shield ( don't worry about getting 1 hit, you should have 2 seconds of invulnerability so a rogue can't 1 hit you. ) Tap Icebolt, and keep spamming auto-attack until FireBall is back, then use it and proceed with IceBolt. If your health is under 20% Charge heal for a good chunk of your health back and once your shield runs out, try your best to kite the enemy while stunning them with FireBall and freezing them with IceBolt. I doubt you will ever die with this build as long as you time the skills right. Heck, you could even use Orion's Arcane which adds 10% damage but you would need to be super quick if you want to win the fight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG, my fingers hurt so bad lol xD! Anyways, I will continue this guide in a bit, but for now I will take a break.
By tomorrow I will hopefully have the guide filled up to Level 31 for both Rogues and Sorcerers although it will take a while to get Warrior Builds in ( about a week or two. ) Hopefully this helped, thanks for reading and don't forget to tap dat Thanks button on your way out if helped! All feedback is welcomed, and I would highly appreciate constructive critiscm. P.S: Twinking below Level 26 is VERY expensive so only do it if you have over 500k gold to spend. I'll continue the builds today and finish them tomorrow, Enjoy! :)
-Skull.

joshtheboss
07-08-2013, 07:52 PM
First.

xcainnblecterx
07-08-2013, 11:26 PM
I can help with a warrio build. I'm not the best in PvP but still have a positive kdr and no mythics (for a poor people build Lol)

SkullCrusher
07-09-2013, 11:51 AM
I can help with a warrio build. I'm not the best in PvP but still have a positive kdr and no mythics (for a poor people build Lol)
Sure! :) I would really appreciate the help, please pm me the builds.

Darko
07-09-2013, 11:56 AM
I love how a rogue can spec to be tank but a tank can't spec to be rogue......just saying....so not balanced

SkullCrusher
07-09-2013, 12:06 PM
I love how a rogue can spec to be tank but a tank can't spec to be rogue......just saying....so not balanced
"If you can't beat 'em, join 'em." - Some quote I always hear but have no clue who made it up xD.
If you think Rogues are so OP make one. :) Just saying.
-Skull.

SkullCrusher
07-09-2013, 02:27 PM
Working on the Level 15 Rogue and Sorcerer Builds now, can't wait until they're up! :)

Darko
07-09-2013, 02:49 PM
I do have a rogue, not fun.... no challenge or skill

Bless
07-09-2013, 03:10 PM
I do have a rogue, not fun.... no challenge or skill Why be a sore loser about it then? Get over it man. Almost 90% of your posts seem to be complaining.

Anyways, since I twink I will talk about MY TWINK experiences: The warriors under L21 are Horribly OP and if its 4 rogues vs 4 warriors its 99% impossible to win, the HoR is so OP at lower levels it seem like under L21, warriors require the least skill by far in a group.

Rogues at twink have difficult decisions to make regarding build because the skill points are not enough: this is a huge challenge itself, compared to endgame rogues or warriors who can easily max out 4 skills and 2 passives or 4 skills, 1 passive and max out a pve skill. Secondly the rogues at twink levels have a frustrating problem which is mana so without mana theyre walking targets, now at twinking, warriors with VB have unlimited mana!

Now ik youre entitled to your opinion but if you want to share your opinions where the topic isnt related start a blog... I hope you understand and stop flame-baiting because I took my time to write this >.>

SkullCrusher
07-09-2013, 03:46 PM
Why be a sore loser about it then? Get over it man. Almost 90% of your posts seem to be complaining.

Anyways, since I twink I will talk about MY TWINK experiences: The warriors under L21 are Horribly OP and if its 4 rogues vs 4 warriors its 99% impossible to win, the HoR is so OP at lower levels it seem like under L21, warriors require the least skill by far in a group.

Rogues at twink have difficult decisions to make regarding build because the skill points are not enough: this is a huge challenge itself, compared to endgame rogues or warriors who can easily max out 4 skills and 2 passives or 4 skills, 1 passive and max out a pve skill. Secondly the rogues at twink levels have a frustrating problem which is mana so without mana theyre walking targets, now at twinking, warriors with VB have unlimited mana!

Now ik youre entitled to your opinion but if you want to share your opinions where the topic isnt related start a blog... I hope you understand and stop flame-baiting because I took my time to write this >.>
I was going to start writing something similar to this but didn't really want to start "Flaming" or anything like that.
Thanks Miracle. :) Couldn't have said it better my self.