PDA

View Full Version : Mages Ms Delay

Toxiclife
07-08-2013, 11:55 PM
I have fought so many bears,birds,mages,rhinos,foxes, and i have 7.5k kills 4k deaths and 1k deaths are from ms delay plz change the ms delay on mages i want to tank and then quickly press ms without being scared of ms delay

readtitle
07-09-2013, 04:32 AM
Learn to time better

Cheenivie
07-09-2013, 07:48 AM
what read said good mages know how to time it with the delay

Blastyou
07-09-2013, 10:48 AM
The skill delay exists on MS and others because mages would be too overpowered without it. It's annoying at first, but honestly the game would get (more) unbalanced without it. You'll just have to learn to time shield properly ;)

NotYoCookiez
07-09-2013, 11:43 AM
If every single skill hit instantly pvp would be more messed up then it already it. You gotta time all skills on mages except fire which hits instantly.

Kixxler
07-09-2013, 11:44 AM
Mages are already so extremely OP in lower level pvp, don't complain about a slight delay on MS.

kummitus
07-15-2013, 01:43 PM
There is also another glitch. Sometimes when I use ms it just goes to cooldown but doesnt shield me. It does not happen often but it is still annoying. I think it happens when u press too fast too many skills or when ur mana is running out. Has that happened to anyone else?

Reunegade
07-15-2013, 03:34 PM
There is also another glitch. Sometimes when I use ms it just goes to cooldown but doesnt shield me. It does not happen often but it is still annoying. I think it happens when u press too fast too many skills or when ur mana is running out. Has that happened to anyone else?
Are you facing a bird? If so, they could blast really quickly right after you shield.

Toxiclife
07-15-2013, 08:40 PM
Are you facing a bird? If so, they could blast really quickly right after you shield.

This has happend to me to but when im facing a mage mostly really wierd glitch and it rlly gets me when it happens :/

Lovingly
07-16-2013, 04:46 AM
data fails. happens to me also while mage vs mage and bears, its very unfortunate.

kummitus
07-18-2013, 04:44 PM

No
PS. I like to kill mages on burd if they do like that :3

Kixxler
07-18-2013, 07:06 PM
No
PS. I like to kill mages on burd if they do like that :3

Never heard of that glitch before... maybe you died before the ms even appeared