PDA

View Full Version : Pets!!

Epicmillz
07-09-2013, 09:26 AM
I think for the ppl that have more than one toon on the account should have the pets available to all the toons on that account what do you think guys you are just wasting plat for every toon you have to spend on pets for the others

xcainnblecterx
07-09-2013, 11:17 AM
I think for the ppl that have more than one toon on the account should have the pets available to all the toons on that account what do you think guys you are just wasting plat for every toon you have to spend on pets for the others

It would be nice but don't see it happening. I feel bad especially for those who have spent $100s or even $1000s of rl money for a arcane pet that can only be used on one toon

Temarichan
07-09-2013, 11:21 AM
Yeah I kinda agree with that lol. But uh.... I don't think they can change that know unless STS refunds their plat....

Epicmillz
07-09-2013, 11:31 AM
Ya but it would be nice just a thought everyone would like that I think if we address the issue they might take that in consideration ya know

jb57542
07-09-2013, 12:06 PM
It would be unfair for other aspects of the game such as leaderboards. I like the idea but each toon really should earn their own way and if u don't want to put forth the effort specialize with only one toon.

Arikaoeba
07-09-2013, 12:58 PM
I'l rather trade 1m Aracne legends gold for any Aracane pet *I can do that on every toon when I collect enough money*instead of trading for real life money. But, Not all of the players pay whit Dollars -_- I mean, I can even get a legendary pet even ARCANE pet for free! No, seriousley, one of my OLD GUILD friends gave me Horton for Nothing!*But the lol thing, My favourite pet is Deary which I named Pupu and he is legendary. How Did I got it? Klaas gave it to me!*

ShadowGunX
07-09-2013, 01:30 PM
oh reaaly?
so that u will use ur lvl31 pet from ur main to ur lvl16 twink nd do rampage in pvp maps.
ROFL

Kuazzae
07-09-2013, 01:38 PM
Malison level 31 on a level 1 Char... seems fair =) Leveling up would be much easier!

And Like ShadowGunX... PVP would be awesome =)

ShadowGunX
07-09-2013, 01:42 PM
Malison level 31 on a level 1 Char... seems fair =) Leveling up would be much easier!

bt it wont happen. lol
we can only dream. :-D

xcainnblecterx
07-09-2013, 03:51 PM
Thought pets still lvled even when the toons xp was locked or did sts change it? Cause I member awhile back someone started a thread about how unfair it was when he/she would go into a PvP map and get kill by a capped pet

Epicmillz
07-09-2013, 05:15 PM
Well guys of course it will lvl at you paste not saying that a lvl 31 pet goes to a lvl 3

Alhuntrazeck
07-09-2013, 08:33 PM
I'l rather trade 1m Aracne legends gold for any Aracane pet *I can do that on every toon when I collect enough money*instead of trading for real life money. But, Not all of the players pay whit Dollars -_- I mean, I can even get a legendary pet even ARCANE pet for free! No, seriousley, one of my OLD GUILD friends gave me Horton for Nothing!*But the lol thing, My favourite pet is Deary which I named Pupu and he is legendary. How Did I got it? Klaas gave it to me!*

I fail to realize how Deary and Horton compare to Glacian or hammerjaw.

Temarichan
07-09-2013, 09:46 PM

Yeah.... I kinda lost track there.

Arcane wouldn't be arcane if you got it for free.... Horton is a common pet.

Arikaoeba
07-10-2013, 06:19 AM

I know I know, But, My Deary is so special to me. He even levels up when I level up! Which somehow is crazy!

BTW, Horton is the pet that I don't show up a lot. I even don't use him anymore 0_0 Still, The main pet is Deary and I don't care is he common or not!

And yes, I don't care are Deary and Horton Common pets. My pet are my pets, and yours are yours!

Myodda
07-10-2013, 06:50 AM
a level 30 pet for level 1 toon sounds a little crazy
Maybe they can prevent you from using the pet until u r about the same level
Im not sure STS will consider this
Too bad though.

Rajnikanth
07-10-2013, 07:08 AM
I know I know, But, My Deary is so special to me. He even levels up when I level up! Which somehow is crazy!

BTW, Horton is the pet that I don't show up a lot. I even don't use him anymore 0_0 Still, The main pet is Deary and I don't care is he common or not!

And yes, I don't care are Deary and Horton Common pets. My pet are my pets, and yours are yours!

this means you are the first dude to feed your pet "Deary" everytime.
Not Bad

Alhuntrazeck
07-10-2013, 08:54 AM

PLEASE let this be sarcasm, however heavy!

Kuazzae
07-10-2013, 10:03 AM
PLEASE let this be sarcasm, however heavy!

LMAO;) In the middle off a coffe, alone, laughing to my phone, shame on u! ;p

Carapace
07-10-2013, 11:31 AM

And here is one of the examples why it wouldn't work.

Unlike games like WoW where they have incorporated a shared pet system for battles and collection, our pets have tangible results in gameplay tied to your character. The level of the pet would be clamped at the max level of the player, so sharing Malison with a level 1 character on your account would probably truncate him down to level 1 again with our current system.

The idea of sharing pets on an account is not likely to be a system we will be implementing in AL I'm afraid. Never say never of course, but at the moment it's not on the menu. Thanks guys :)

Kraze
07-10-2013, 11:30 PM
There is no way to add like an if/then type code for a shared stable? For example on my main I have a level 30 kettle and I summon that kettle on a level 1 couldn't the game then just cap the skills and damage at the summoning toons level?

Arikaoeba
07-17-2013, 07:28 AM
The truth is, I don't feed Deary EVERY time, but I feed him. Sometimes, instead of feeding, I just put Deary in the stable and grab another pet.

BTW, Myooda, you are right. The Diffrence betwen Lvl 1 and lvl 30 Is Preety big 0_0

vholt
07-17-2013, 09:21 PM
Never say never

July 10, 2013

Carapace has quoted Justin Bieber.

I've got my pitchfork ready. ---E

Chaim Nail
07-18-2013, 12:11 AM
Carapace has quoted Justin Bieber.

Who probably stole it from a James Bond movie title...

vholt
07-18-2013, 12:37 AM
Who probably stole it from a James Bond movie title...

Looks like we need heavy-duty pitchforks ===E

ShadowGunX
07-18-2013, 01:32 AM
lol y u need more characters if u cant handle more then 1 toon?
i completely disagree that pets shud b transferable to alts

Morholt
07-18-2013, 01:46 AM
There is no way to add like an if/then type code for a shared stable? For example on my main I have a level 30 kettle and I summon that kettle on a level 1 couldn't the game then just cap the skills and damage at the summoning toons level?If it summoned to a character and to said character's level...then you could summon pets to your 31 and they'll instantly become lvl 31, without you ever having to level them up--an instant lvl 1 to 31!
If pets were to have their top level remembered for each character, I'd see that adding a lot of extra work for the servers.

Kraze
07-20-2013, 08:46 PM
There is no way to add like an if/then type code for a shared stable? For example on my main I have a level 30 kettle and I summon that kettle on a level 1 couldn't the game then just cap the skills and damage at the summoning toons level?If it summoned to a character and to said character's level...then you could summon pets to your 31 and they'll instantly become lvl 31, without you ever having to level them up--an instant lvl 1 to 31!
If pets were to have their top level remembered for each character, I'd see that adding a lot of extra work for the servers.
You misread what I typed. It would be a statement that would lower the higher level pet to the toons level not raise the pets level.
In plain English the if/then would read as follows:

"If pet level is greater than toon level then set pet level to match."

Zanpakuto
07-20-2013, 10:02 PM
Just watch, next STS will make it so that using arcane ability will make the pets tired faster so you will need to make it happy again with gold! Second thought, watch them turn it into Plat to make happy again! I'm really surprised that on a Plat based game, we're able to switch between 3 pets and never need to pay gold!