PDA

View Full Version : Getting started in PvP

CanonicalKoi
10-21-2010, 09:23 AM
My lvl 50 pure mage is pretty much hopeless for PvP from what I read here, but I'd like to play around with it with my tank. Stupid question, but how do you get started with it? How do you find folks to PvP with? Should I go with high DPS or stay with my armor-breaking spear? Help?

BolloBear
10-21-2010, 11:39 AM
WRONG. Level fifty pure with wand seems to work pretty well, sure it is not OP, but it will still work pretty well. There fun to play, just make sure to have a wand x)
Damage > DPS in pvp. Anyways, get a shock lance, some thoth and isis, and go wreak havoc on those levels fiftys x) Or reach fifty and get hammer and only stay alive for one kill.

cry
10-21-2010, 11:52 AM
WRONG. Level fifty pure with wand seems to work pretty well, sure it is not OP, but it will still work pretty well. There fun to play, just make sure to have a wand x)
Damage > DPS in pvp. Anyways, get a shock lance, some thoth and isis, and go wreak havoc on those levels fiftys x) Or reach fifty and get hammer and only stay alive for one kill.

Idiot, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you.
Anyways what bollo said was corrects he is a genius really.

CanonicalKoi
10-21-2010, 12:47 PM
Oh, yeah, the mage is wanded up. Hmmmm...may have to go next time I get an invite. I'll warn 'em I'm a newbie and, likely, a quick kill at first. Thanks, guys!