PDA

View Full Version : Level 81 expansion❗️

killbforkilldorshiech
07-09-2013, 12:15 PM
Hello everyone Im not good at intros so yeah, anyways, I've been doing some research to find out the next pocket legends expansion, which if repeated like all the other expansions, should raise the level cap by 5 levels, making it 81. I scrolled through the server updates and found out that blacksmoke mountain was released 3 months after humania had gotten items to craft. I also noticed that it has been nearly 8 months since you could craft items in blacksmoke, I'm not sure why this is or what they're doing. There are some slightly rude comments that sts is only focusing on arcane legends and don't care about the other games, and I honestly I'll say yea maybe they are paying a lot if attention to arcane legends as the the nordr and realm of shadows expansions have come out and nothing has happened with any of the other games, but I'm sure they still care. I would imagine with 4 games to run they are a busy bunch of people and so it may take some time for them to work on an expansion for the other 3 games. Anyways just pointing that out. I will do some more research and try to figure a time window of when the expansion could be released, or if sts is still working on it

Schnitzel
07-09-2013, 12:30 PM
I don't think there will be a next cap. This game rarely gets content updates

Spectre
07-09-2013, 12:39 PM
Well, sts just announced new game - Battle Dragons. And i heard they are making new cap for Arcane Legends ( Or already made idk ).

So i doubt 81 cap will come out... They are busy with their new games :/

NotYoCookiez
07-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Flacs wow ! I saw that... Looks pretty cool. It's a shame that PL is officially on its death bed.

Sryyoulose
07-09-2013, 01:19 PM
Flacs wow ! I saw that... Looks pretty cool. It's a shame that PL is officially on its death bed.

Agreed, PL was the best game I've ever played ;(

NECROREAPER
07-09-2013, 01:21 PM
There will be an 81 cap, the game is scheduled to go to lvl 100. As far as *when* those caps come out, no one knows.

Promagin
07-09-2013, 03:19 PM
It will be released in August.

programmed
07-09-2013, 03:45 PM
You just need to be patient. It will come after they aren't so focused on AL and now Battle Dragons.

Reunegade
07-09-2013, 03:49 PM
You just need to be patient. It will come after they aren't so focused on AL and now Battle Dragons.
I really don't think "patience" is the problem. The devs have been ignoring PL long enough and, as a long time customer, I expect them to exceed my expectations with the new cap.

programmed
07-09-2013, 03:58 PM
Could it be that they ARE working on a new cap, and it just is taking so long because they are doing something big AND at the same time building onto AL and Battle Dragons?

killbforkilldorshiech
07-09-2013, 04:44 PM
yea i really don't know, I'm hoping a dev or someone on the sts team will tell us whats going on

Sryyoulose
07-09-2013, 04:48 PM
If they have been working on something wouldn't we get pics or hints dropped?

xcainnblecterx
07-09-2013, 05:36 PM
Yea don't see it happening. Now they have even another game to focus on. I think pl is forgotten

joshtheboss
07-09-2013, 05:38 PM
To be fair I don't think battle dragons is going to be very time consuming for sts like Al is.

killbforkilldorshiech
07-09-2013, 05:55 PM
If the case is that Pocket Legends will not be updated, my only question is if they will shut down the server, if this does happen I will either quit sts all together, or move on to SL which also frightenly isn't getting updates either, but anyways, I really can't get into any of the other games

Suentous PO
07-09-2013, 06:11 PM
Capping at 81 will be different, xp from 80-81 is granted by reading every single post that speculates on the new cap which will take no less than 4 months.
Happy grinding

Sryyoulose
07-09-2013, 06:20 PM
I can't get into al, or DL but SL hooked me because of the great community I fell into. However the community that was so kind and nurturing is starting to die unfortunately.

I really have yet to get into a different game which completely sucks.

Reunegade
07-09-2013, 06:21 PM
Capping at 81 will be different, xp from 80-81 is granted by reading every single post that speculates on the new cap which will take no less than 4 months.
Happy grinding

I should already be 81 then

Cheenivie
07-09-2013, 06:26 PM
AL might feel what we have had for the past 6months...Ignorance> In yo face AL!!

jiu
07-09-2013, 06:26 PM
if they aren't releasing lvl 81 cap soon better fix the end game pvp first. it so crappy so much lag going on.

Suentous PO
07-09-2013, 06:38 PM
AL might feel what we have had for the past 6months...Ignorance> In yo face AL!!

Uh pl has delt with ignorance from the very beginning.

Jcyee
07-09-2013, 06:54 PM
Well, sts just announced new game - Battle Dragons. And i heard they are making new cap for Arcane Legends ( Or already made idk ).

So i doubt 81 cap will come out... They are busy with their new games :/

Nice find!

Reunegade
07-09-2013, 07:33 PM
Uh pl has delt with ignorance from the very beginning.
Yes, but ignorance is at it's climax phase with the release of AL when comparing to DL and SL :p

Suentous PO
07-09-2013, 07:40 PM
*headdesk*

Reunegade
07-09-2013, 07:41 PM
ownt

Suentous PO
07-09-2013, 07:59 PM
Well I ownt a dikshunary, which is where I figgured out that ignorance has nothing to do with the word ignored.

Sryyoulose
07-09-2013, 08:08 PM
Prior to me joining the forums at the sewer cap I was completely content with only that update. However PL doesn't seem to have the fire that it had back then. Being good with any set, balanced classes, great twinking no fbows. Now that fire and social aspect is slipping due to lack of content. I think if sts left us with better content, we would have been fine with this wait. I want a quality content update this time... We've waited long enough.

ThePvpTwink
07-09-2013, 08:32 PM
BSM been out since August/September 2012... No news of new cap yet. Only items content updates...

It will be a while...I'll have to keep doing op endgame ctf since I'm bored lol

Reunegade
07-09-2013, 08:49 PM
Well I ownt a dikshunary, which is where I figgured out that ignorance has nothing to do with the word ignored.
They both have the word "or" in it

killbforkilldorshiech
07-09-2013, 09:51 PM
Another thing to consider is that elite items are still quite new to the game, I don't see why they'd stop here.

Whirlzap
07-10-2013, 02:04 PM
yea i really don't know, I'm hoping a dev or someone on the sts team will tell us whats going on

Hmm, yeah, that would be really nice.
Well, there's always this guy who keeps on posting some "insider's information" that he apparently has access to...

It will be released in August.

Reunegade
07-10-2013, 02:15 PM
Well, there's always this guy who keeps on posting some "insider's information" that he apparently has access to...

hey guy n girl we curently r working on new content update and it r gonna be fantastic! we had campan redy for 5 month but we want u to feel pain and stuffs! we r gonna go relese August becuz Promagin123 said so so get redy for sum funs!
This guy ^^

killbforkilldorshiech
07-10-2013, 03:33 PM
Looking at the spelling and grammar of that I would assume he has no idea what he's talking about.

NECROREAPER
07-10-2013, 11:31 PM
Looking at the spelling and grammar of that I would assume he has no idea what he's talking about.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/005/545/OpoQQ.jpg

Promagin
07-10-2013, 11:45 PM

hey guy n girl we curently r working on new content update and it r gonna be fantastic! we had campan redy for 5 month but we want u to feel pain and stuffs! we r gonna go relese August becuz Promagin123 said so so get redy for sum funs!
This guy ^^

^_^ dat is funny, anyway I give 0 *edited* about what you think about what information I have provided, just be grateful I let you in.

RATTANSINGHNAGRA
07-10-2013, 11:47 PM
Why don't you guys just PM or email the developers and just ask!?

lakersrockftw
07-10-2013, 11:54 PM
Why do they ignore us lol can they make a good cap so we can get quite lol they are ignoring us. I wouldn't say this but this is the truth.

Roberto077
07-11-2013, 01:04 AM
I would be satisfied if a dev closed this thread with the message, "Trust me, you're not being ignored."

And if they can't go as far as to say that there will be another cap, then the insiders programs really is pointless.

Promagin
07-11-2013, 03:02 AM
I would be satisfied if a dev closed this thread with the message, "Trust me, you're not being ignored."

And if they can't go as far as to say that there will be another cap, then the insiders programs really is pointless.

What do you mean by the insiders program?

slaveleia
07-21-2013, 03:04 PM
It seems like forever but they will eventually increase the cap. Pocket Legends is their first game & the devs have said said it means a lot to them than just letting it die off. It's still one of their best titles & not sure other games have sold so much platinum to players. PL is the foundation that built them their empire!

Cavoc
07-21-2013, 06:28 PM
I say we infiltrate the spacetimestudios... Studio and make it ourself. Brilliance at its finest.

Suentous PO
07-21-2013, 09:18 PM
I say we infiltrate the spacetimestudios... Studio and make it ourself. Brilliance at its finest.

I'm having trouble completing the quest you wrote Troncaat, it's this one;

FREE EARL: travel to Samooa, rescue sweatshirt from lockdown.

tHelonestud
07-21-2013, 10:06 PM
They should seriously try to sell Pocket Legends so a company who would at least give it constant care.

Cavoc
07-21-2013, 10:06 PM
I'm having trouble completing the quest you wrote Troncaat, it's this one;

FREE EARL: travel to Samooa, rescue sweatshirt from lockdown.

Earl is being held captive by Tyler's alter egos. In order to rescue earl you must defeat them.
Your targets include, but are not limited to: Wolf, Sam, Ace, and here's the twist. Me. Troncat.

Good luck.

-golf wang