PDA

View Full Version : Haunlet Coin/ Story Token Pets

matanofx
07-09-2013, 12:38 PM
I know they didnt announce anything and probably wont but anyone wanna make a smart guess weather theres gonna be new token pets or not?

I got 250 haunlet tokens and i dont know if i should get shiloh now or wait and maybe be among the first people who get a brand new pet

Energizeric
07-09-2013, 12:50 PM
Yeah, I've been wondering the same thing.... whether or not to cash out for Colton & Shiloh Eggs and just sell them, or continue to save and hope for new pets.

I also wonder whether or not there will be anymore pet achievements. Up until Dead City we needed most pets for the various achievements. But since then there are no achievements for the Toucans, Monkeys, Wolves and Eagles. So makes me wonder if anyone will even care if new pets are released, unless they are somehow an improvement over current pets. The only Nordr pet that I really see anyone using is Talon and that is because of his stats.

matanofx
07-09-2013, 01:21 PM
Agree with you completely cept for the fact that many people also use orion too lol

jb57542
07-09-2013, 05:32 PM
I personally say save them and if new pets are released buy them if not cash them in for colton/shilo and sell. Either way it's a win win situation.

IronMonkey
07-09-2013, 05:57 PM
All I can say is "Good things happen to those who wait".