PDA

View Full Version : Is it safe to download BD yet?

Skeletonlord
07-09-2013, 02:41 PM
Hey everyone,

I just heard of this new game called Battle Dragons and I have an android device.

I am in the United Kingdom, and as we all know, there is a soft beta launch in Australia and Canada.

Would it be safe for me to download the apk on my android yet, or shall I wait until the global android release later this month?

Will it harm my device downloading it now as it isn't out in the UK yet officially?

Trenton
07-09-2013, 02:43 PM
Well I'm sure that it'd be fine, all it's like is the "Not official" release of AL, and everyone who downloaded it seemed fine.

Skeletonlord
07-09-2013, 02:49 PM
Well I'm sure that it'd be fine, all it's like is the "Not official" release of AL, and everyone who downloaded it seemed fine.

I only ask this because I haven't actually started doing this before.

Justg
07-09-2013, 02:55 PM
Pick it up from the forums... here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?105526-Download-Battle-Dragons-Here!

Skeletonlord
07-09-2013, 02:58 PM
Pick it up from the forums... here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?105526-Download-Battle-Dragons-Here!

I'm guessing its safe to download it then? I'll download it tomorrow if your sure downloading in the UK is going to be okay. I need to change the settings on it to download apps not from google play.

CrimsonTider
07-09-2013, 03:31 PM
I'm guessing its safe to download it then? I'll download it tomorrow if your sure downloading in the UK is going to be okay. I need to change the settings on it to download apps not from google play.

If JustG himself told you to download it, you are safe.

joshtheboss
07-09-2013, 06:10 PM
I downloaded it and my phone has yet to explode so yes it seems safe enough.

Fyrce
07-09-2013, 06:34 PM
LOL. Just tried it on my kindle. Looks fine. Not sure that it's my sort of game. Reminds me of farmville, etc. (other element-picking games) OTOH, I did used to like kingdom building games, so who knows, I might like it later.

The lizard things are cute.

Skeletonlord
07-10-2013, 02:05 AM
Hey everyone,

I downloaded BD this morning, I personally am enjoying playing the game. I'll be sure to feedback in the relevant sections. Seems to be working perfectly fine here in the United Kingdom. Graphics and sound all works exceptionally well, but I'll go into more detail later today.

Edit: It didn't put the app onto my home but it was installed in a different location! I just needed to drag and drop the icon onto the home screen! Done!