PDA

View Full Version : AL Suggestions and Feedback Forum Broken

jb57542
07-09-2013, 05:50 PM
I think the AL Suggestions and Feedback Forum is broken. Currently no STS staff are able to respond and possibly view any of the great content this forum offers. Please STS review this issue and fix as soon as possible.

Leeniskibac
07-09-2013, 08:14 PM
Lol

Alhuntrazeck
07-09-2013, 08:17 PM
They do read it, Swede commented on a big one.

Sent using scattered leaves on a windy day.

Linkincena
07-10-2013, 12:19 AM
Lol... They do respond... and read the contents you have posted...
Since devs have a busy work schedule, its not possible for them to respond to every thread or post...
They do reply where it is relevant...
If your content in post is good and can can be implemented fast... u might get a thanks on your post :)
Be patient... and don't worry... awesome things are on the way.. and ur ideas will be heard :)

DocDoBig
07-10-2013, 01:51 AM
Lojack ftw!

jb57542
07-10-2013, 08:03 AM
I agree and don't expect response for every post however I have noticed a lot of people have taken to posting in other forums such as general because of the lack n responsiveness you see in areas such as the suggestions and feedback. It doesn't seem STS has dedicated personal to any single forum and certain ones become favorites of certain staff.

Perhaps if there was an acknowledgment showing the thread has been read by STS personal even without a response it'll make ppl feel like their dollars aren't going to waste and their opinion matters. The issue is more around perception than anything else.