PDA

View Full Version : My Biggest Shock Story

SkullCrusher
07-09-2013, 06:33 PM
So it began like this...:

- I was looking through the Off-Topic section of the forums and saw Trenton's Thread about a new game called "Battle Dragons" I was laughing so hard lol! I figured it was a joke until JustG posted a link to it.
I, obviously clicked on the click coming to this site. I was about to congratulate JustG on making the forums look so real since I was still convinced it wasn't even a game. So I went back to the AL forums and doing my usual thing...still laughing at the thought of this game. I went to the "Home" page, but this time...rather then see Al, DL, PL, and SL, I saw 1 extra game....Battle Dragons. I was freaking out lol seriously, I couldn't believe this game was real. The first thing I did was check out Terrain's video and was convinced I would rather stick to AL.
That's when I saw threads on "Tribes" "PvP" "PvE" and 600 pearls for free! I really wanted to play it but then saw it was only available for Android users, heck I'm still thinking wether or not this entire forum section is fake or not lol, It's look to be like an amazing game but I have 1 question:

- Will AL ( and all other "Legends" entitled games) still receive updates? I don't mind if they're not as frequent but I'm hoping they don't go on for 9 months without any news on the next expansion ( PL. )

Now here's my questions on the game:

- What are Tribes, how do you PvP, is there a level cap, are you enjoying the game, and last but not least...would you recommend this game to a hardcore player like me who hates games similar to "Resteraunt Story" where you have to wait 12 hours for your food to be ready.

Justg
07-09-2013, 06:38 PM
All great questions! We'll be putting together a FAQ on it to answer as many questions as we can.

Can't wait to get your feedback after you have tried it out.

In the meantime, hang out... lots more info soon!

Roberto077
07-09-2013, 06:40 PM
I believe Tribes are like guilds, only since this is more of an RTS game, each member will have their own base/guildhall.

SkullCrusher
07-09-2013, 06:42 PM
All great questions! We'll be putting together a FAQ on it to answer as many questions as we can.
Thanks for the quick response "G". :) I wonder if I'll be able to get the first guide of it on the forums?

DocDoBig
07-10-2013, 12:47 AM
Thanks for the quick response "G". :) I wonder if I'll be able to get the first guide of it on the forums?

This isn't a competition. ;)

Szangheili
07-10-2013, 12:54 AM
The game is simple. The currency come in 3 forms. Sheep, Gold, and Orbs. Orbs is the replacement for platinum, used to speed up the waiting time for the building/upgrading of anything you wish to build. It can also be used to buy gold and sheep in huge amounts. Sheep is used to upgrade certain things and finally gold is used to purchase basically anything in the "Build" tab. The point of the game is as most of you know, to build an elite fortress. You will have to upgrade your camp and sheep herd constantly to build a greater army. Use the dojo to train your dragons. I haven't tried PvP yet but I will soon enough Pretty sure it's self explanatory. Btw, you will have to purchase the Orbs constantly because the wait times in most of the things you will upgrade will take a pretty long time, be sure to have at least 100+ most of the time, that'll leave you at a good pace to build your fortress steadily.

Ps. Don't look forward to an expansion on PL or SL as well.. Those two games are the last thing on their minds, which isn't a bad thing, but isn't good either. I fairly enjoy this game, and look forward to playing it for a while :D