PDA

View Full Version : Eliminating Defenses Behind a Wall

Cahaun
07-09-2013, 11:33 PM
Not sure if anyone else is using this technique, but it will really help preserve your troops if you don't have many on you.
I found that in certain situations when the enemy dragon is behind a wall, there is a way to dispose of it quickly before it can do too much damage.
I will spawn at least four brawlers right outside the wall so that it'll grab the attention of the defense dragon, and then spawn a nice swarm of spitters right outside the same area. The dragon will be too distracted with the land targets to attack the very low-health ones. This will allow the spotters to damage the defense before the wall is taken down and will surely save you some valuable troops from dying while trying to enter through the walls.

Cahaun
07-09-2013, 11:35 PM
So far, this is just based off the brawler/spitter combo. When I unlock more fighters, there will most likely be better troops for the job, but going through the same strategy.

Szangheili
07-09-2013, 11:37 PM
Thnx, haven't PvP'ed yet, butill keep that in mind!

Xenobiotic
07-10-2013, 07:31 AM
Nty i just mass spam my spitters and brawlers then the humongous dragons gameplay gave me in clan castle :stupid:

Ape
07-10-2013, 12:53 PM
Nty i just mass spam my spitters and brawlers then the humongous dragons gameplay gave me in clan castle :stupid:

hehe, all with you

Itoopeo
07-10-2013, 04:05 PM
10 blue ones to tank and then 20 of those yellow ones behind them to do the job.

Spyce
07-10-2013, 04:10 PM
Thanks!
Haven't PvPed though.

Evl1312
07-10-2013, 04:22 PM
Works well with the purple tanks..but you could also just send 5 or 6 of the actual wall destroyers in and then spawn your purple tanks for defenses and then ur spitters for range.